" Do you think that we did the right thing," Hinata asked Naruto but not taking her eyes off of the retreating figure of Sasuke.

" I honestly don't know Hinata-koi, but I hope Sasuke tells us what ever is bothering him before he does something he may regret," Naruto said with a sigh bringing Hinata closer to himself and kissing her on the forehead when Sasuke left.

" Maybe he's sad because he's still a virgin," Hinata suggested jokingly trying to lighten the mood. Naruto blanched at the comment.

It had been three days since the talk with Sasuke and they have not spoken a word to each other since the, They would say hi to him and he would respond in a nod. All of the teams that passed were now standing in an arena.

" Ok genin *cough, cough*, welcome to the preliminary *cough, cough* third part of the exams," the man said, he was wearing basic ninja clothes along with his jonin vest, he was wearing his head Proctor as a hat.

" Hey, what do you mean preliminaries, I thought there were only three parts to exams," Kiba yelled like an idiot, as always. Naruto shook his head in annoyance he had a hunch on why there was a preliminary.

" They're normally only three, but there are, too many genin this year so we decided to have a preliminary to cut the numbers. Alright everyone but Uchiha Sasuke and Akado Yoroi, my name is Hayate Gekko are both of you ready," Gekko told the two after everyone had left the arena. Both competitors nodded though one of them had a confident smirk on his face.

" Wow I heard of the Uchiha being massacred save one but to think I get to fight him, I'm so going to enjoy whooping your ass," Yoroi said causing Sasuke to narrow his eyes at the jab at his family. Sasuke activated his three tomoe Sharingan and glared at the man.

" Activating your Sharingan so quickly, I guess I should feel honored, but it matters naught in a fight against me your useless bloodline won't work,"  Yoroi said cockily. Sasuke glared harder and put out some K.I. causing the man to sweat a little.

" Are you going to talk me to death if so surrender weakling, you have the reserves of a genin while my team and I have the reserves of mid-Jonin and up," Sasuke said mocking the large man who glared under his shades. Sasuke dropped into his Interceptor fist stance and charged the man at high chunin speeds wanting to end the match quickly.

The man was taken aback at the speed of the Uchiha before letting out a, *tch, and getting into his grapple fist style that complimented his ability. Sasuke shot a feint punch at the man before jumping over the man's low grab and giving him a  round house kick to the face. Sasuke's eyes widened as a small portion of his chakra was ripped away from him. Sasuke backflipped away three times.

' So he has the ability to steal the chakra of anyone he touches, implemented with his fighting style he could be quite a dangerous foe if I'm not careful,' Sasuke thought begrudgingly not usually one to acknowledge his foe's power though he does not hold back with them.

" So you've figured out what my ability is, it does not matter though because you can't beat me," Yoroi said running at Sasuke who basically watched his run as if it was a fast walk. Sasuke jumped out of the way of Yoroi's outstretched arms as he tried to capture him, Sasuke pulled a kunai from a storage seal on his wrist that Naruto had drawn on all of team 7.

" That's where you're wrong Aka'dobe' I might not be able to touch you but I can still beat you," Sasuke mocked the man causing him to fume in anger before charging at Sasuke.

Sasuke shot fire jutsu after fire jutsu at the now sweating and panting man who kept leaping out of the way. Sasuke purposely shot a faulty fire jutsu that came out in a puff of smoke and swayed slightly in faux chakra exhaustion. Yoroi smirked and charged way faster than before shocking Sasuke for a second, Sasuke pulled out a kunai and slashed the man's hand but Yoroi grabbed Sasuke's arm and used his superior strength to push Sasuke down and straddle him as he grabbed Sasuke's head and drained his chakra.