Captured

Alice was going to have a night out with her friends. She had recently broke up with her boyfriend. Hopefully a few drinks would make her forget him, she thought. Cece sat next to her girlfriend Cassie, Benedict and Tia was drinking and Màiri was dancing with a random dude. Alice was lost in her thoughts, she looked over the dance floor. She saw Màiri dancing and then time slowed down as she stared into a pair of ice blue eyes. She couldn't get a good look of the person before the person were gone in the crowd. Her friends laughed a bit her friends were trying to get contact, but got no response. Màiri couldn't get an answer from her and when Cece poked her in the shoulder and she turned around quickly.
"Are you ok? You look kinda lost" Cece said laughing.
"I'll go get a drink at the bar" she said kinda lost
She asked for a pina colada, after getting the drink a man sat next to her. She didn't care about man and drank her drink slowly, she felt a bit dizzy but it didn't bother her so she went back to her friends and she fell and the last think she remembered was a person catching her.

-----------------------------
Word from the writers
-----------------------------
Hey, we know that this chapter is very short but we promise the next chapter will be longer. We hope you like the story as much as we love writing it 😇 Enjoy