| Chapter 2 |

Third Person's POV; ♡
River sat on the edge seat of the train, as she glanced out the window, seeing nature pass all around. Her mentor, Grecia realised she wasn't so happy about going into the hunger games. "Is there something wrong?" She addressed towards River as Zeke looked at her. Zeke was the other tribute for District 2. "What are you looking at?!" River lashed out. That caused Alma and Grecia to stand up. "River Kentwell, that is no way to act in front of your own ally!" They both yelled. "Well, I can't help it if I keep getting compared to Clove. That's all you guys have been yapping about ever since I got chosen. So what if I'm her little sister? Huh?! It doesn't mean I'm just like her. I'm different." River sighed, heading towards her room. "You are in much trouble, Miss Kentwell." Alma said calmly as River lashed once more. "Can you for once stop talking about her?! This past year has been nothing but depressing for my family, especially me since Clove told me once, that 'No one should be judged for them being them.' She told me that before she went into the arena. And guess what? That was the last time I ever saw her, she never came back out. My older sister was dead on the TV screen, and from there on, I just didn't want to live anymore." River cried out as she shut her door loud enough like a lion's roar.
-------------------------------------------------------
~ I am done with the second chapter, this chapter seems so depressing hahaha, I feel weird. But I tried to make it dramatic?? My friends are wanting to read more; how funny. I'll write more after, no worries :))  ~
- The Author Clove ♡