Camp Rock 4

Mitchie mom was driving her to Camp Star-wait a minute-yup I said it Camp Star her mom didn't want to deal with the bullying from Tessa so she is sending Mitchie to Camp Star now weird huh? I know but still meanwhile Camp Rock was getting a whole bunch of new campers.Mitchies best friend Caitlyn realized she wasn't there so she called Mitchie.Mitchie had said she wanted to stay but her mom Is forcing her to go to Camp Star.Caitlyn hung up the phone and ran to Shane.Shane was devastated.Caitlyn wanted mitchie back for the death of her she was so sad whenever anyone asked she'd say she was fine she wasn't.Meanwhile at Camp Star Mitchie was having a great time with her camp mates she was having camp fire sing-alongs but she missed the final jam.Mitchie heard camp rock reaching the stage they were doing the clapping and leg patting she taught them and then Tessa walked up to her saying "hey loser you actually joined a cool camp" Mitchie couldn't help but start a sing/Dance-off Mitchie exclaimed "it's on we can't back down" they all starting singing and dancing she saw Shane and her heart exploded she knew that second what she was gonna say she bursted out "camp star vs. Camp Rock final jam".Caitlyn said "it's on" so it was that night was the final jam.Camp Rock won the deal was if Camp Rock one they get Mitchie back and if Camp Star won they get Tessa back but Mitchie ended up at Camp Rock and now they're all happy especially Shane and Caitlyn.The End.