The Lord was sent flying, over the ring and landed near the edge of the floor where there was nothing below but rushing ocean. The Lord groaned as he sat up slowly and cracked his jaw with blood already running down from his nose and mouth.

Soon Hidan appeared in front of him without being noticed, before the Lord could think he was caught once again in the throat and got back on his feet. Hidan didn’t hesitate to butt-head him hard and punch him across the face and kicked him hard on his legs to break it. The Lord groaned in pain as he got into his knees, then soon he was kneed in the face.

The Lord groaned on the ground while covering his face which is probably bloody, possible bloodier than Hidan. Hidan’s Krystol soon turned into a sharp long knife arm and he aimed it towards the Lord.

“Rot in Hell.”

Hidan finally stabbed his sword arm through the Lord’s torso and he gasped in surprise. “H-How...?” he asked as he weakly grasped the arm sword. Hidan just continued to glare at him but answered

“You’re just fucking weak; nobody is going to take Thanerah from me. You or anyone else” he sharply pulled the arm sword out from his stomach and his arm went back to normal. The Lord continued to grasp then stumbled backwards and dropped himself from the edge to the sea below.

Hidan sighed heavily in relief that it’s over then he quickly glanced at Thanerah “Let her go!” demanded Hidan as he was going to summon up his Guardian. The guards flinched and they were going to stab Thanerah “No!” soon a large ghost Krystol hand that looked very similar to Hidan’s grabbed the guard – who was going to stab her – and throw him aside.

Soon the other two were thrown aside as well. Thanerah looked up at Hidan surprisingly to see his crystal glowing brightly and the large ghost hand quickly disappeared. Hidan stared at his Krystol in surprise “Okay that never happened before...” he mumbled, mostly to himself.

He quickly shook his head off and looked at Thanerah. “Thanerah!” she didn’t hesitate to push herself from the ground and ran into his open arms. They hugged each other in a tight embrace as if they haven’t seen each other for years.

Suddenly the heard a large explosion so they pulled away from their little hug to see the tall tower falling apart. “That’s our cue” Hidan quickly said then saw a small army o f guards coming up the stairs towards them with weapons.

“Wh-What do we do?!” asked Thanerah as she clung into Hidan tightly.

Hidan quickly turn to run towards the edge of the stone floor where there’s nothing but sharp rocks and rushing waves. “This way!” he quickly yet swiftly carried her in bridle-style and ran towards the edge.

Her eyes widened as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck “Hidan?!!” she screamed when he jumped off the edge and fell towards the doom below. He quickly took his Krystol out, crushed it in his hand that lets out some red fiery dust and throws what’s left of his crystal to the air. Soon his summoning glowing diagram appeared and Zalithor came rushing out.

Zalithor swiftly caught the couple before plummeting to their painful impact; even though they can’t die but that doesn’t mean they can’t suffer greatly. Hidan gripped Thanerah tightly while gripping onto Zalithor as well as he flew towards the sky.

Once he was flying in the air he flew swiftly over the fortress which is entirely in flames. Thanerah sighed in relief as she looked at the flaming fortress then relaxed in Hidan’s arms. Thanerah then asked Hidan “I’m glad that’s over...” mumbled Thanerah.

Hidan nodded in agreement then let out a small relief sigh as he tightened his hold around her and rested his head on hers. “Yeah, I couldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for the prisoners”