Intro: He's Still Alive

I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*. 

 Two road blocks and an All Point Bulletin won't stop a 5 year old.

  You've got to believe me Officer; he is coming to Haddonfield...Because I know him - I'm his doctor! You must be ready for him...If you don't, it's your funeral!  

  I shot him six times! I shot him in the heart, but... he's not human! 

 He was my patient for fifteen years. He became an obsession with me until I realized that there was nothing within him, neither conscious nor reason that was... even remotely human. An hour ago I stood up and fired six shots into him and then he just got up and walked away. I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!

  Ten years ago, he tried to kill Laurie Strode. Now he wants her daughter. 

 Six bodies, Sheriff! That's what I've seen between here and Ridgemont! A filling station in flames! I'm telling you Michael Myers is here, in this town! He's here to kill that little girl and anybody who gets in his way!

   You're talking about him as if he were a human being. That part of him died years ago. 

  A long, long time ago, it was a night of great power. When the days grew short, the spirits of the dead, returned to their homes to warm themselves by the fire's side. All across the land, huge bonfires were lit. Ohhh, there was a marvelous celebration. People danced, and they played games, and they dressed up in costumes, hoping to ward off the evil spirits. Especially the boogeyman.  

  When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed his sister to death. He was locked up for years in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. Soon after, Halloween became another word for mayhem! One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago - Halloween night - Michael and Jamie vanished. Most people believed them dead but I believe someone hid them away. Someone who keeps Michael, protects him... tries to control him. If there's one thing I know, you can't control evil. You can lock it up, burn it, and bury it, and pray that it dies, but it never will. It just... rests awhile. You can lock your doors, and say your prayers, but the evil is out there... waiting. And maybe, just maybe... it's closer than you think!  

  I've wanted to believe it. But I've felt Michael's presence, behind these walls, just like all those years ago. Plotting, staring, staring. Waiting for some signal. I can't go through this again, not alone.   

 They locked him up for a long time, but he got out and... he came after me. But I got away. But he killed a lot of my friends. It happened -...

  You failed, Michael. Want to know why? Because I'm not afraid of you. But what about you? Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid to die, Michael? 

 Looking a little crispy over there, Mikey. Like some chicken-fried motherfucker. Well, may he never, ever rest in peace. (ever rest in peace....)

***

( Opening his eyes while on the table after woman opens the body bag, Michael rises and slaughters her choking her to death then stabbing seventeen times.)