Levi X Maid!Reader

The (Y/N)ed girl silently swept the halls of the large manor, humming a tune here and there. She worked for a wealthy business man, who she was instructed to call Master or Master Levi. Sometimes she would call him Levi, Master of Cleaning. Of course she'd do it in secret. Who knows what he would do if she said it out loud.

  She was just finishing the hall when Levi walked out of his office. 

"Oh, Master Levi!" She started. "I just finished cleaning the hallway, and I wanted to ask if I could have a break." He walked over to the window sill, and rubbed underneath it. He inspected his finger, and concluded that he saw a single dust particle. 

"You did a shit job." He said, bluntly.

"Excuse me, what?" She asked. She had been cleaning for 3 hours straight.

"I said, you did a shit job. Do I need to teach you how it's done?" He asked.

"Master, I don't think that's necessary-"

"Well, apparently you don't know how to clean, properly. So I think it is." He grabbbed her wrist harshly, and pulled her down the hall.

  He shoved her into the room, and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. 

"Strip." He ordered. 

"Master I don't-" 

"What did I just say?!"

  She did as told, not wanting to face further punishment. Eventually she was left in only her underwear, bra, and garter belts.

"Go to my bed, and bend over." 

"I really-" 

"Shut the fuck up and do what I say!" She whimpered quietly, and did as instructed once again.

  After bending down, she heard Levi pick up something metal sounding. Levi's approaching footsteps grew louder and she heard a loud smack and felt a sharp pain on her ass, it burning slightly afterwards.

"I just hit you with a crop. I want you to say, 'Master, I don't know how to clean, teach me a lesson.'" The girl nodded, tears brimming her eyes. 

"Yes Master." He struck the woman's behind several times, each time redding and numbing it. After the 12th hit, the male stopped. He dropped the cropped, and picked up the girl, then threw her onto the bed. 

  Ripping off the girl's bra, Levi suddenly got a burst of strength. The girl tried to cover herself, but Levi grabbed her wrist and cuffed them to the bed.

"Master, plea-"

"Don't you ever shut up?" He squeezed her breast, firmly from behind, making the girl let out a quiet squeal. Noticing this, he continued, squeezing harder. She let out more sounds of pleasure, each increasing in volume. 

  He got bored with her breast, and ripped off her panties. Once again, she tried to cover herself, only to be hit in the arm with a crop as she heard a sigh. 

"You never learn...." He grabbed a second pair of handcuffs, and cuffed the girl's legs to the bed, as well, rendering her motionless. Levi studied the crop for a moment, before thrusting it into thr girl. She screamed out in pain, feeling the metal deep inside her. He took the crop out, and drove it back in. He did this repeatedly, until there was blood everywhere. He then dropped the crop, and pulled off his suit pants. He grabbed the girl's waist, and thrusted into her, this time pain and pleasure taking over. She moaned, lightly bucking her hips against his.

"L-Levi...Harder...."

"Beg."

"W-What?"

"I want you to beg." He stopped altogether, leaving the girl empty. She whined at the absence.

"Master Levi, please. I want you to fill me up. I want you to make me scream your name. Please."

".....Good enough." He thrusted into her once again, going faster than before.

"Levi! I- Ah! A-Ah!" Her moans filled the room, along with Levi's pleasure filled grunts. 

"Levi I think I-I think I'm gonna-" Her white liquid spilled all over the bed. She breathed heavily, however it stopped when she heard the deep voice start once again.

"Did I say you could cum....?" He said, picking up the crop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~