Ibushi chuckled softly, "My dear Little One...I have to go."

Yumoto pouted and Ibushi smiled, "I'll be back, if you need me, you can message or call me. Akoya or I will respond as soon as we can."

"President!"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"May we come see you before you set off?"

Kinshiro froze and looked at the boy, "Of...of course."

"Yay!"

"But, do not cause any trouble."

Yumoto sighed as they left and Atsushi sat up. En smiled, "Atsushi, are you okay?"

"Yes..." He sneezed and En asked, "Want to get back in the bath?"

"Yeah!"

Yumoto sat beside Araki in the bath and he giggled, "This feels like old times." He blushed as Araki kissed his head, "Hey! Stop that, I told you."

Araki laughed and Atsushi smiled at the duo. "You two have always been like this." He looked at Yumoto, "Scarlet and Tungsten, the duo that everyone in the world of the gods was jealous of."

Yumoto turned red, "O-oh? Tell me more..."

Atsushi looked up in thought, "Hmm...well you used to hide from lessons and you would always write about how you loved your suitor and how you wanted to rule, but at times you didn't want to either."

Yumoto smiled and sighed, "If only Wombat were here and then it'd feel like old times."

He gasped as the door opened and smiled, "Hey!"
"Speak of the devil." En smiled and an Hourglass monster appeared, "An Hourglass monster!" Yumoto gasped and Araki growled as he held Yumoto's arm back.

The Hourglass Monster smirked, "Heir to the throne, where is he!? Battle Lovers, which one of you is the heir!?"

En growled, "How did you know we were the Battle Lovers and who sent you to find the heir?!"

Araki stood up, "I am the heir's suitor, why do you want him?"

The monster smirked, "Why, to kill him of course."

Araki growled and Yumoto grabbed onto his hand, "I'll take care of this! Love Ma-!"

"Oh no you don't!" The monster yelled and shot sand out towards them. The Defense Club screamed as they were hit, Yumoto froze, "T-the loveraclets...disappeared?"

Araki froze and the monster laughed, "Come out, come out, heir."

Yumoto gasped as he sat in the bath, "We can't move!" He glared at the Hourglass monster, "If we could transform, we'd get rid of you in a second!"

The Hourglass monster laughed, "Just give the heir up and you all may go free."
"The heir isn't here." Araki spat, "The heir is kept hidden away in case of things like you!"

The monster growled and as it prepared to attack again, Gora threw the door open and began to scream at it.

As he did, the monster screamed and ran away.

"Yumoto,"

"Yes, An-chan?"

"Pick better friends!"

"Yes, An-chan."

----

Yumoto sighed as he walked with the others as Ryuu spoke, "Do you think Hireashi is behind this?"

"Didn't Yumoto seal him away?"

"Yes, but his powers were weak at the time, Ryuu."

"What about Zundar, then?"

Atsushi froze, "No, Ryuu. Kin-cha wouldn't do that."

"Sorry..." Ryuu muttered and En sighed, "Ryuu, don't worry. The Student Council are on our side now, Yumoto trusts them."