Hinny FanFiction (chapters 1-3)

~~~~Chapter 1~~~~~

"Good morning Ginny" said Harry softly.

"Good morning sweetie," she wispered as she rubbed her eyes. "Are the kids up yet?" She asks.

"I don't know yet, just got up myself," he laughs lightly. "Do you want to check or me?"

"You can, I still need to wake up," she smiles at Harry, stretches, and walks to the bathroom.

"Okay honey, ill check on the kiddos and start making breakfast." He walks to the bedroom door and opens it to find Albus sitting by the door. "What's wrong, son?" Harry asks.

"I'm bored and was waiting for you guys to wake up. It's already 9 o'clock, you know."

"Gee, I didn't realize its that late. Ill start breakfast for you guys." He walks to the kitchen, Albus following him every step of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2~~~~~

After breakfast the loving family decided to go on a walk to a muggle park near by.

"You better be on your best behavior kids." Said Ginny. "Hand over your wands, just in case you get tempted to pull it out."

"But Mom!! I need it for protection!! What if some crazed wizard breaks out of Azkaban and comes after us!" Albus exclaimed.

"I doubt that will ever happen." Harry laughed, "but if it does I promiss to protect you guys at all costs."

"Are you sure you can handle that crazed lunatic all by yourself? I can help you, Dad! I know all kinds of spells. Defense Against the Dark Arts is my favorite subject."

"I think I will be just fine," Harry laughed again at the silliness of the hypothetical situation.

"Give me your wands, kiddos." Ginny said again.

"Ugh, fine." Said Albus, finally giving up his argument and handed his mother the wand. James handed his over, along with Lily's.

"Time to head out," Harry exclaimed and grabbed Lily by the waist and hoisted her up on his shoulders, then ducked through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 3~~~~~~~

At the park, Albus runs around, playing tag with the muggle children. James sits on a park bench and chats with a cute girl, and Lily sits on a swing laughing and singing songs with the other little girls.

"They seem to be having fun," says Ginny as she sits next to Harry at one of the parks' tables.

"I don't understand why some wizards don't like muggles, they aren't that different from us. If you really get to know them, being around them for a huge chuck of my life I see where they are coming from. They are scared of us because we are different, different can be scary sometimes. You never know if they are there to harm you or help you. Us wizards have the upper hand compared to them, we have magic while they are defenseless..." He trails off, deep in thought.

Ginny looks at him in astonishment, his words always ring with the truth, they probably are scared of us because we have the upper hand. They don't always like to cooperate with wizards because we can't always see eye to eye. But that's okay, a little fear is healthy, right?

"I love you," she whispers softly and kisses him on the cheek.

"I love you, too." He scoots closed to her and kisses her softly.

"Get a room you two." James stands behind them, smiling. "I'm ready to head back home, if you don't mind. Lunch sounds great!" He laughs

"Go round up your brother and sister then." Ginny says, putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Okay." James saunters off to the swingset and grabs Lily, pulling her off of the swingset and over his shoulder. Then walks over to James and throws him over his sholder as well. He walks over to the table where Harry and Ginny are chatting quietly.

"Got them." James says, interrupting the conversation.

"Great, lets get going then." Harry grabs Ginny's hand and starts to walk toward their house, James right next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~