Chapter Two:New Faces, Old Friends

My cover was made by my sister. It's Loki and Thor. I'll explain later on why it's like that.

No copyright! All characters (Except Araceli and Clarice) are owned by Stan Lee! :)

When the door opened an extremely handsome man walked in. He was probably taller than me. His hair was black while his eyes looked brown. My eyes drifted from his face to his chest. There was a glowing thing there (mini arc reactor thing). 'Tony' grabbed the closest chair and sat a few feet away. He had the cocky bastard look on his face. For a couple minutes he stared at me. He was probably studying me. Like I did to Loki before we left.

"Listen Tony. I don't know why you're in here. I already told Coulson I wasn't talking," I said calmly.

"How do you know my name?"

"I heard you speaking outside. You might want to speak quieter."

"I'll keep that noted. Anyways you know my name. Can you tell me yours."

I bit my lip debating whether or not to tell him.

"What's it matter to you," I asked leaning forward a bit.

"You know my name. I think it would be nice if you told me yours."

When he stopped talking silence quickly filled the air.

"Araceli," I tell him.

"What's that mean?"

"It's my name. Happy now?"

"Yes."

The door opened. We turned our attention to it. Coulson walked in.

"Tony can I talk to you outside," Coulson asked.

Tony got up and walked out closing the door behind him.

"How did you get her to talk," Coulson asked.

"Just have a conversation before asking the questions. That's kind of how she told me her name," Tony replied.

"You know how to sweet talk people Tony."

"Why yes I do."

"Do you think you can get her to answer the questions?"

"I doubt it. Like you said she's concealed herself. Araceli needs to be broken first."

"Can you break her?"

"Maybe. Someone needs to get close to Araceli. That person needs to earn her trust."

"Can you do it?"

"I can try. It's going to take time though."

They must be funny if they think they can get close. The rest of their conversation was boring. So I just stretched and fell asleep.

~~~~

When I woke up there was a bed under me. My hands weren't hand cuffed. The room was semi lit. The walls were an ugly shade of grey.

"Are you awake," Someone asked.

I jumped a little from being startled.

"Didn't mean to scare you," Tony said walking forward.

He looked a little confused.

"What do you want," I asked too harsh.

He looked down then back at me. It was awkwardly quiet.

"Sorry about my tone," I apologized.

"It's fine. Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

I tried to get him to go away. My stomach disagreed with me and growled.

"It seems like you are. Let's get you something."

I sighed before getting up and following him. One room had a blonde haired guy in it. There was a red head female talking to him. They both stopped and looked at me.

"Who are they," I asked out of their earshot.

"The blonde guy was Clint. The read head was Natasha."

We then walked into a medium sized room. Tables were spread out on the other side of the room. A few chairs were at each table.

"You can pick out what you want over there," Tony said pointing to his left.

I nodded before walking over there. There was a few different lines to choose from. I barely filled up a plate before sitting down. Tony walked over to my table. He sat down before staring at me.

"Is there something wrong," I asked in mid chew.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"You are staring at me like I did something wrong."

"Sorry."

He leaned back in his chair a bit. After eating for a few minutes people walked in. Clint and Natasha were coming in. It started to get partially full. Tony was unmoved by all the people. I stared at them curiously. Thor and another blonde hair guy walked in. There is quiet a few blondes here. Thor stopped and looked at me. He probably recognized me being old time friends. The bad thing was my parents didn't like Thor. They didn't know I was friends with him though. You could say it was a small act of rebellion. It was partially Thor's fault. He influenced me a little bit. He walked up to me.

"Araceli," Thor asked me.

"Yes," I said looking up at him.

When I did Loki flashed in my mind. Thor's expression was happy. The one of Loki I saw was calm.

"I knew it was you," Thor said disrupting my thoughts.

"Obviously you would."

"Ah you and you're sarcasm."

"What's going on," Tony asked confused.

"We're childhood friends," Thor responded.

"Oh. So you two know each other?"

"Yup," I said popping the p.

Thor sat down and talked to me. We started talking about different things. I glanced at Tony a couple of times. He looked slightly mad with a bit of confusion. I tried getting Tony into the conversation. He would say a few words and that was it. Eventually I left Tony alone. Thor seemed really happy to see me again. It was good to see Thor. He is happy and a little cocky.

Picture of Tony is posted.