"what are you?" I asked him. needing facts first.

"im a shifter. Or as most people like to call us, werewolf." He said, now rubbing small circles on the back of my hands with his thumbs.

"what does this have to do with Caleb? And how did you know who he was?" I asked.

" Caleb Simpson is someone I have known of for years. He is a were, like me, Lucas, Kaden, Ben, and believe it or not Oliver too." He said looking deeply into my eyes, waiting for my reaction. " But even though he is a were, me and him are nothing alike. He is what we call a rogue. A wolf that has removed himself, or had been exiled from his pack. Mostly they are all thieves and thugs, or they let there wolf take over completely, never taking on the human form again.." he explained slowly.

"well if Caleb is a rogue. Then what does that make you?" I asked, still not understanding how I was taking this as well as I was. When asked that he smiled, pride showing in his eyes.

"I am an alpha. I am head of my pack. Kaden is my beta." He said. "

" Alpha" I repeated. Knowing the term from books I had read in the past. Now looking up at him i could almost see the power eminating off of him in waves, making me want to submit to him, in more ways than one. Shaking my head of all my dirty thoughts I decided to get back to the conversation at hand.

"but that still doesn't explain how you knew Caleb had anything to do with me." I stated. Crossing my hand over my chest. Letting out a huge puff of air he began his explination.

" it all started a few weeks ago. you see we moved here to help Oliver with a problem he was having with rogues in the area. The first night Lucas drove you into town and let you walk home Oliver had a fit. So I decided to run to your house to check on you. That was when I found a rogue, outside your house, watching you. I didn't no what he wanted then, not until the other night. He came back saying that he was looking for someone. You actually. Caleb sent him to find you and bring you back to him." he said. his face turning into a mask of rage and his body shaking with anger. It was then that I realsied that my body was also trembling. But in fear. One question running through my mind over and over.

Someone was watching me?

"listen Sam. I will protect you I promise. So will Lucas, Ben and Kaden. We wont let anything happen to you. Please believe me." I could hear the words he was saying but couldn't process anyting.

Caleb was a wolf.

A rogue wolf.

And he was coming to find me.

James noticed my frightened expression and quickly scooped me up into his arms. Rocking me against his hard chest. A sob broke free from my throat once again, my hands shooting up to my mouth to cover the sound.

" Sam. Please look at me." he said softly, tilting up my head to look into his beautiful green eyes. I timidly looked up at him, not wanting him to see just how much fear was buried within me.

" I wont let anything happen to you." He said soflty once again. I knew I believed him in that moment. The amount of trust I had in this man was something I couldn't comprehend. And looking deep into his eyes, feeling those soft tingle spread through my body, relaxing my tense form I realized I had one last question.

"what did he mean by me 'mate'" I asked. Truly curious of the answer. He looked down at me. an easy smile spreading across his face as he traced my jaw line with his fingers.

"each were has a mate. A person that is made to be there other half. Someone that completes them. Makes them hole. Once you meet them you can never love another, nor will you ever want another as long as you live. The love you feel with your mate is something you cannot compare to anything in the world. Its something every were hopes for, dreams about." He said, never breaking eye contact.

"James?" I asked swallowing slowly as I prepared my self for my next question.

"hmm?" he answered.

"have you found your mate?" I asked him.

"yes sam. Yes I have." He said staring at me with a stare that I could now decipher only as love and devotion.

"who is it?" I asked, needing to hear him say the words.

He chuckled slightly, " she is the most beautiful women I have ever met. She is funny, sexy, feisty, and independent. She is everything I could ever ask for in a mate, and ever since I have found her all my thoughts have been consumed by her. Her voice, her smile, her eyes. The thoughts of someday marrying her, and have her carry my children. My body aches for her when im not near her, needing her touch. I cant imagine my life without her now that I have found her. Now that I have found you Sam. You are my everything. My mate. And I only hope that someday you can fell the same about me and I do you." He said, still looking into my eyes.

"really?" asked him with tears in my eyes. I don't know what I had done in my life to deserve something so incredible. O r someone as wonderful as James. But im glad I did it whatever it was.

":really." He said, just before he leaned down to touch his lips to mine, creating a fire to start within me, building each second. It started out slow, before quickly becoming a kiss of pure need. His hands finding there way to my lower and back and neck. Anchoring me in my current position. Out tongues slide sensuously across eachothers, making my body come alive once again.

all too soon his mouth left mine, making me whimper with need, only to feel hot wet kisses being trailed down my neck, towards my collar bone. His hands finding there way into my shirt, his rough calloused hands brushing across the skin of my stomach.

"please.. James" I begged. I needed more of him, he was like a drug, and I was officially an addict.

Finally deciding to give in to my pleas, he lifted me up from the couch bridal style, carrying me down the hallway, towards his bedroom. Once there he threw me on the bed, stripping off his shirt. He looked down at me with such a heated gaze I felt I would melt any second. Then let out a low growl that caused my already hot body to rise even more in temperature. He slowly stalked towards me, like a predator who stalks his prey. Kneeling down on the bed he captured my lips once again before looking deep into my eyes and saying something I thought I would never hear again. something that scared me almost as much as it excited me.

"I love you Sam."

Knowing with my whole heart exactly how I felt, I replied without hesitation.

"I love you to James. More than anything."

He smiled down at me, and then took prisoner of my lips once again in a kiss that had my toes curing from the passion poured through it.

It was sure to be an interesting night....

OKAY GUYS. SO HERE THE DEAL.I WAS THINKING ABOUT WRITING A RESTRICTED CHAPTER FOR SAMS AND JAMES NIGHT TOGETHOR, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS WILL WANT TO READ IT. SO PPLLLEEAASSEEE COMMENT TO ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT ME TO DO. I PLAN ON UPDATING BY FRIDAY SO IF I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING BY THURSDAY THEN THERE WILL BE NO R RATED CHAPTER.

ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING.

COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!