18: Hn.

⚠️️⚠️️Sorry if anyone is offended. Sorry if this doesnt meet ranting qualifications, just something I wanted to say⚠️️⚠️️

Sakura's personality is literally the most misunderstood. They always call her a bitch and selfish and needy and some more stuff. Like why?

But they say nothing to Temari, or Kauri who literally have no emotion or barely have any emotion. Although I like those two, temari would definitely have a bitchy attitude.

Girl literally starved her son and her husband and for what? Because her husband didn't discipline their child to her liking..... yeah that's a bitch move but everyone sees that as funny.

If it was sakura the whole world would end and would want her to end right along with it. It would be a whole uproar. Kaguya would return and have a whole army of zetsu's and another reanimated Madara. 🙄

Everyone turns a blind eye to certain things and as soon as Sakura does something she's this or she's that.

They say she forced Sarada to take the bear when she really didnt. Yes Sarada volunteered, but she only volunteered because for one Sakura was tired and two, sakura used reverse psychology to get Sarada into saying she would take the bear to the patient.

Now let's put this into a different perspective. Say this was Ino, or Tenten, maybe even Hinata. People would've never called them bad mothers for having their child take a bear to another child in the hospital.

Sakura is the most human like character. She has a bit of every flaw possible and thats why people hate her. She's full of flaws and thats what made her blossom.

Yeah so what she was weak, she surpassed a Sannin though.

Yeah okay she was in love with The thought of being in love with Sasuke at first; he's give her the Shlong now so it doesnt matter.

So what she forgave him for all he's done. ; so did Naruto, Kakashi , Karin ( for trying to kill her ) , im pretty sure if he could apologize to Itachi for doing the opposite of what he wanted he would apologize for that too.

If Sakura breathes I swear they're on her head about that.

"Why is she breathing?"
"She's breathing all wrong! It's inhale, pause then exhale! Not inhale exhale!"

"She wants Sasuke so bad she cant even breathe correctly"

"She cant breathe so she's gonna die and leave Sarada by herself she's such a horrible mother"

Im sorry i laughed typing this bs. But its true. Everything Sakura doesnis wrong in so many people's eyes and its sad. Like damn. She aint even a villian and she's hated THAT much?

It makes me sad. 😪

Everyone's else behavior is overlooked but as soon as Mrs. Uchiha says or do one thing; all hell breaks loose.

"She's so desperate she calls two minutes a date!"

W-were you not reading the subtitles? Ino called it a date, Sakura said it wasnt.

*crosses arms* i can never wrap my mind around why they do this to her so much. Some I understand are just trolling and I let them troll to till their heart is content but the other ones ?

*tries to whistle but fails so plays it off by doing a whistles sound*

Its horrible. One day I hope all the hate stops. And we can all live in harmony. Untill then. *shrugs* i dont know....

_TeeUh