Kurotsuchi glared at the spot Hinata was previously in, in jealousy angry that that heifer was getting so close to 'her' man. Akatsuchi glared at the spot Naruto was previously in for trying to steal 'his' girl away from him.

Naruto and team 7 all fell through a thin sheet of ice before landing gracefully on the ground behind an unsuspecting Anko.

Anko stood in front of training ground 44 peacefully as she bit into the sweet and chewy food of the gods that was Dango. ' I can't wait to send these genins in so I can go get some more Dango,' The snake mistress thought as she placed her last empty stick of Dango in the container it was given to her in. Anko threw the small box behind her uncaringly.

Team seven stood behind Anko engaging in small talk (Sasuke kept to himself) waiting for the other genin. Like second nature chains made of chakra sprouted from Naruto's lower back and skewered a box of Dango that was heading towards Sasuke. Sasuke looked surprised at first when he saw a box of Dango three feet from his face with chains stabbing through them. Naruto glared at the proctors back.

" Hey what gives through your shit somewhere else," Naruto yelled at the violet haired women who jumped in fright before throwing a kunai at him while turning around and dropping into a defensive stance. Another chain appeared from thin air slapping the kunai out of the air before it could hit its target.

" Oh it's just a bunch of gaki's," Anko said dropping from her stance and taking a more relaxed posture. Anko looked at the chains and her eyes widened slightly as she remembered her now deceased mother figure. ' Kushina Uzumaki so that's what you were doing for 6 months creating this gaki, quite the looker if I do say so myself,' Anko thought fondly as she looked over Naruto's lean yet slightly muscular build.

" How the hell are you a jonin if you couldn't even sense a couple of genin," Naruto asked incredulously, granted they were way more skilled than your normal genin but they were still genin none the less.

" Sorry I was too distracted by the food of the gods to notice," Anko said causing Naruto to snort as his chain made a whipping motion and the skewered box of Dango went flying off to the side. Anko narrowed her eyes at the boy.

" You got a problem gaki," Anko asked Naruto with a glare as Naruto just smirked and Hinata sighed knowing Naruto would argue about their so called food of the gods.

" Nope you're just delusional thinking that bland pastry is worthy enough to be even considered the food of the gods when shrimp is most obviously better," Naruto said as if it were obvious. Anko opened her mouth to say something but genin started to fill in the clearing.

" Alright gaki's welcome to training ground 44 or most commonly known as The  Forest of Death," Anko said smirking as she watched some of the weaker hearted genin pale at the name.

" It doesn't look all that dangerous to me," Naruto said uncaringly only for a kunai to wiz past his face. Anko appeared behind Naruto licking his blood as she felt a chill run down her spine. Anko soon felt a good amount of cold and sharp metal tips touch the back of her neck.

" Those chains are quite useful ever think of incorporating them into love making, it would be very kinky," Anko whispered seductively into Naruto's ear loud enough for his team to hear it. Hinata instantly forgot about the fact that another woman was so close to her man as fantasies of Naruto using those chains on her ran through her head causing her to blush bright red.

" As alluring as that sound Matarashi-san, I would much appreciate it if you would let go of me or my control of these chains might just slip up," Naruto said as one chain poked harder into Anko's neck before she let him go.

" Mou Mou, Naruto-kun you're so cold it was only a suggestion," Anko said standing straight and walking away before an Oto nin walked up to her with the kunai she threw at Naruto in the clutches of his tongue. Anko stared at the kunai for a second before taking it careful not to touch his tongue.