...Who was Hurting

Start from the beginning

 Ive never been to the beach house but from what Chris has told me about It, It seems like a quiet place to think and relax.

 "Im ready Chris" I yelled downstairs

"Ok c'mon" He yelled back 

I told Chris I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I didnt want to be here. I made my way down stairs and Put my bags in the car. AS soon as everything was in there we left. It was about a 2 hour drive to southern cali. So I went to sleep.

--

August P.O.V

I dont know what it is about Destiny that got me so sprung off of her but i just need her. When I met her at the beginning of the school year i just had to have her. Shes so beautiful. But she thru me hella shade after she started fuckin' wit det nigga Chris. His ole bitch ass. 

See me and Chris go way back. We got the same boss and he was like my partner in Crime. But after my brother got killed he just disappeared. Come to find out this nigga Chris seen my brother and didnt tell me. Thats some foul shit man. And i always told my self that the people that witnessed my brother getting killed was gon meet they maker. 

And believe they will.

But Destiny got to be one of the most dumbest females I ever met. Like how u fuck me but u love ya nigga? How u love ya nigga not knowing what the fuck he do for a living? She gon realize Er'body aint for her. 

I blew the smoke out my mouth as I checked The tracked I had on Destiny. I know her every move. Call me crazy. Bitch do it look like I care? NO. 

As i was look at my phone tracker it looked like she was moving south of Compton 

"Where the fuck she going" I said to myself.

She got me fucked up if she think that she gonna run away from her problems and not tell me the answer. Bet. I know she wants me, it just only a matter of time before she opens her eyes and see who the real man is.

--

*2 & 1/2 Hours later*

Destiny P.O.V

"Des wake up" I heard as i was being lighty shaken

I woke up to see we were at the beach house. It was so beautiful. It was about 7 and the sun was starting to set making the scene more beautiful than before. I pulled out my phone and snapped a few pictures.

I got out of the car and followed after Chris Into the house. Amazing was an Understatement. It was breath taking. 

"Whoever decorated this has a great sense of style" I said to Chris

"Yeah my Grandma loved decoratin and knitin blankets n shit" Chris said unphased

"Oh"

Chris gave me a tour around the house and showed me the room we were going to be staying in while we were here.

"Lets go skinny Dipping" Chris suggested

I started to laugh but I can see that he was serious.

"Chris what is wrong with u boy no" I said chucking

"C'mon stop being a pussy" He said smirking

"wateva" I said agreeing

We went out to the beach and by now t\it was fairly dark. Chris snuck up behind me and waisted no time taking my clothes off. As I did the same for him. Chris carried me to the water and we eased our way in cause of the coldness. 

We stayed in the water for about an hour then went back to the house an got cleaned up. 

we were in the living room just enjoying eachothers company.

"Destiny?' Chris asked

"Mmhh?" I questioned

"I want u to know that i love u and i will do anything for u no matter what the circumstances. Ty and I searched top and bottem looking for u. Now i want the truth and nothing but it, Tell me everything that happned" Chris told me sternly

I was lost for words at this point. I planned on just goning on with the story i wa telling him. And thats what i'll do.

Right when i was going to lie to him there was a knock on the front door.

"Who the hell is that" Chris mumbled getting up and going to get the door. I sat back waiting on Chris to comeback when i heard what sounded like a gunshot.

I rushed up and went to the door to d\see Chris bleeding from his thigh and 

August holding a gun.

..... To Be Continued 

--

Vote/Comment.

I need more feedback guys. the More the feedback the quicker I update.