We Killed the Dinosaurs.

"Veronica, what are you doing in my room?"

The boy exclaimed. His voice was surprised, but a bit eager and you could tell he was going to enjoy whatever came next. The girl put her pointer finger to his lips softly. At that moment, the boy felt a bittersweet sensation. As she slowly crawled closer so that her lips could meet his, the bittersweet sensation grew. Her soft dusty fingers trailed down from his lips to the first button of his sleepwear top. Three.. two.... one.... one button  left. The silence between the two was intense. With every growing moment, the boy had the urge to pounce and take control of her body and take what he wanted. However, he controlled it and decided he could let his princess have as much fun as possible. Last button. The girl slowly moved her lips towards his ears and simply said;

"Lose those tighty whities." The boy lost control.

He lunged at the girl, making him the one on top. He grabbed her waist and moved his lips up and down her neck. The girl began to make a small noise... but turned into a loud moan when the boy viciously ripped open her blouse and made his lips brush against lower than her chest. He moved his grip from her waist to her thighs, and his lips to her abs. He paused, and for a small moment she quieted her moaning. He looked her in the eyes lovingly, just before rapidly ripping off her skirt, and the girl starting back up with the moaning. He teased her by biting her lace, blue checkered underwear, and tugging it about, making the girl giggle. He paused once more, before completely tearing away the panties and pressing his lips against her pussy. He wanted to please her, so he pretended if he sucked all of the cum he could out of her, he would win a million dollars. That was quite the motivation for Jason Dean.

The boy then threw, her back and realized, he was still wearing his pants. He didn't hesitate to take them of. He hoisted her legs onto the sides of him... and started fast. Fast and hard. He went for it alright. He started to slow down, not giving the girl any hints that he was just taunting her, and he was about to go even deeper and faster and harder than before. Her moans grew softer and longer as he slowed down.

"Give it to me..." The girl said softly before letting out another gentle moan.

He changed his plans. He pulled out and pulled her to his chest. Things changed very quickly. He just held her... she thought he could hold her forever. He looked her in the eyes, and then gave her a soft kiss on the lips. The soft kiss turned into repetitive kisses... which then quickly escalated into a hardcore makeout.

"I love you..." He said. The girl started to say;

"I love-" Then the boy aggressively got on top of her again. Now, they were back where they left off. He put it in... going harder every time... trying to please her. Finally, the girl let out a piercing moan. He continued to go faster and harder and deeper. By now her pussy must have expanded by 80%. The pounding and howling and moaning continued for quite a time. Then when he pulled out for the last time... she was week.

He laid next to her. He held her close to his chest, wrapping his arms around her neck, and intertwining his feet with hers. He stroked her naked body, admiring the curves. He repeatedly gave her soft kisses on her collarbone until she fell asleep in his arms.