2

---

Tyler started to lean on Ethan as they walked to the car. "Tyler! Gah ! Get off!" Ethan's groaned as Tyler leaned on the small boy.

Then Ethan couldn't handle the weight on his back so he dropped to the ground with Tyler on top.

As they were going down Tyler yelled "WEEEeee!!"

Ethan's face went bright red, "UGH! Tyler get off your crushing me!!!" Ethan said loosing his breath.

Tyler rolled off. Ethan took deep breaths in an out.

"Get in the car you bitch!" Ethan yelled at Tyler. Tyler got up and stumbled to the car.

Ethan got in the drivers seat and looked at the mirror to see Tyler sleeping. He sighed and started the car.

-time skip home-

As Ethan stoped the car on the driveway, he sighed and rested his head on the steering wheel. He looked to see Tyler staring at him licking his lips.

"Uhhh.. could you stop.. looking at me like that?" Ethan said nervous. "I want you Ethan~" Tyler said.

"Uhh.. no. Now get your ass out of my car and In the house" Ethan said getting out the car.

Ethan walked to Tyler's door opening it for him. "WOAH" Ethan said while being pulled into Tyler's lap.

Tyler smirked his creepy smile. "I need you Ethan~" Tyler said more scarier.

Ethan's face is as red as a cherry now.

Ethan rushed up and out of the car covering his face from embarrassment. He ran past Mark with a shocked face.

"What the fuck??!" Mark said. Tyler layer his head on to the top of the seat and fell asleep from being so drunk.

Ethan started to run in his room sobbing and closed it. He slid down the door. He felt scared.. and very harassed... but at the same time he liked it. Thats what's so confusing.

Ethan felt knocks on the door, "Ethan?! It's me Mark I-.. are you crying?" Mark said worried.

Ethan wiped up the tears "n-no! I'm just embarrassed.. you didn't happen to see that.. did you?" Ethan cried still with the sick voice.

"N-no.. I didn't" Mark lied. "Can you please leave? I need to be alone for a while.." Ethan said putting his knees to his face. Then he heard Marks foot steps walking away.

Mark started to leave the little blue man alone and went to the living room to see a sleeping Tyler.

"Oh Tyler.. why did I have to get you so drunk!" Mark said angry. Mark sighed and went to bed, leaving Tyler snoring on the couch.