°•2•°

Okay Brittney had to admit the last week was a little weird for her and she didn't know if it was in a bad way or good way.

First Alivn took the blame for Brittney when she accidentally broke a school window.

Secondly he would sometimes save a spot for her right next to him at lunch or if they had classes together .

Thirdly the would never fight anymore.

Yes there was the screaming at each other from time to time but it never last and it seemed different from their old fights.

Even the others saw it but choose to ignore it thinking that Alivn may have a prank in store.

Brittney sighed as she held the cupcake in her hand.

It was velvet Alivn's favorite and she was going to give it to him to thank him for taking the blame on the window thing.

Yhea I know what your thinking is that it's  so cheesy of Brittney but her heart said other wise.

So deal with it haters.

It was afterschool and almost the entre school was gone so no one would see her.

She sighed and walked to the detention centre and Miss Smith was not there while Alivn was doodling something in his book.

Brittney walked in causing the red Chipmunk to pay attention to her as she just smiled.

"Britt what are you doing here"He asked as he looked around to see if Miss Smith was coming.

For some reason he didn't want her to get into trouble.

"Oh I just came to give you this "she said giving him the cupcake"For taking the blame about the window thing"

Alivn smiled and gladly accepted

"Thanks"he said taking a bit.

Velevet his favourite.

As Alivn was eating she saw that he was doodling some hearts around the book with the letter B in a big bright colour of pink.

Why.

Brittney couldn't stand it anymore she had to ask.

"Why did you take the blame"she asked as Alivn finishes half the cupcake already.

He must be hungry.

"I didn't want you to get into trouble besides Miss Smith and I are best budds.She'll understand "he simply said and ended the rest off the cupcake.

Brittney was surprised that Alivn would do that but at the same time grateful that he cared about her.

"Thanks Alivn "

"Don't sweat.What are friends for"He said "But you should get out off here .Miss Smith should be coming back any moment now"

Brittney nodded and hoped off the table giving a smile and wave to Alivn.

But yet they didn't now someone was watching.

While back at the Chipettes houses the chipmunk and two sisters were eating one of Eleanors pies.

"Hey guys. Haven't you noticed Brittney and Alivn's weird behaviour"Eleanor asked.

"I have but wouldn't want to push it"Theodore said.

"Yhea for once they know how to live with each other "Jeanette teased.

"I guess"Eleanor said but she saw something more than that.

She saw the entre thing in the detention room and she understood yea Alivn and Brittney could stop fighting and live with each other but Brittney thanking Alivn for something now that was a first.

She was determined to find out what was going on between those two that was making them stop fighting.

She knew her sisters way to well and Alivn and Brittney have been fighting since day one so changing from one book to the other in less than a second was not an option.

Meanwhile Brittney sighed as she walked back home.

Alivn was the only thing in her head at the moment.

Why was he doodling hearts in his book with the letter B on it.

B is for Brittney but then again there are other things that start with a B.

And why did he take the blame

You don't think that Brittney would believe what he said right .She knew him for a long time to know when Alivn was lying.

Well sometimes.

Anyway what would her sisters say about the situation.Obviously they would mostly tease her about well she doesn't even know what because she hasn't gotten the answer yet.

She sighed and thought really hard.

When a boy starts to care about you,be interested in your hobbies and get a liking in you it mostly means that he has a crush on you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Alivn had a crush on Brittney that's impossible. It's like saying that designer knee bots and tacky shorts go together.

It's a big no no.

There has to be another reasonable explanation for it all like a prank or something that envoled her getting embarrassed.

But man that was a good laugh.Alivn liking Brittney.

Never in a million years.