Extra Chapter | Garrance

Start from the beginning

I have to steel garroths phone and text Laurence. That's going to be the hard part.

I waited until 6:00.then walked into garroths room "Hey garroth mom said she's not going to be home until late so she wants you to cook dinner tonight" I explained to him "Why me? why can't you cook tonight?" Garroth asked me "Because your the oldest and more responsible then us" I told him "That dosent explain why you can't cook" garroth said crossing his arms "Because I'm doing girl stuff that you don't wanna know about or you might want to know. I can tel-"I started when I got cut off by garroth saying "Nope I'm good,ok I'm going goodbye" he yelled running out of his room.

I have always used that excuse on my brothers When I didn't want to do something.They would always be scared of me.And trust me it has never gotten old seeing there reactions😂😂

I am such a good actress

Ha garroth left his phone on his bed. I thought to myself taking his phone and walking back to my room. I tried to get into garroths phone but it had a password.First I tried "Y/N is the best" but that didn't work.Then I tried "Ro'meave" that also didn't work.

Now I know how much he loves us.

I  face palmed and typed in the word"Laurence❤️" Yes I was in.

F/G =Fake Garroth =You

L=Laurence

F/G-Hey Laurence! I was wondering if you wanted to come around tomorrow to play some video games and hang out.

L-Sure!I would love to, see you tomorrow

F/G-Ok bye

"Yes" I said to myself and put garroths phone back where it belongs.

Time Skip~Next Day

I was sitting down on the couch watching F/A(favourite anime sorry if you don't like anime or don't watch it) garroth walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen when I heard a knock at the door (I wonder who it is) i ran to the door and opened it up to see who it was.

It was...

JOHN CENA!!!

I'm kidding it was Laurence

"Hey Laurence,what brings a fine guy like you to our house?" I asked loud enough so garroth could me "well garroth invited me over" he told me "Really how interesting.....Let me go get Garroth for you" I said and walked into the kitchen "Hi,Laurence is here" I smirked at him "Y/N what are you doing?" Garroth yelled whispered "What? Me? Nothing" I smirked "Y/N" Garroth said with crossed arms "Ok, I think you should tell Laurence how you feel" I explained "Y/N your such an idiot,I know i want to but I can't it will ruin our friendship" Garroth said madly.Garroth has never called me an idiot before. "You'll never know if you never try"I said trying to think happy again "Y/N I know you want this to happen but you can't push it,it will ruin what we have and I don't want that to happen because he's my best friend.You should just go up to your room and DON'T do anything stupid" he said while walking into the living room where Laurence was.

Did garroth just tell me off?

He has never told me off before, we have always had this strong bond that nobody could break.But he was right I am just a childish idiot that messes up everything.

I sat down on the kitchen floor "uhh Y/N what are you doing?" Zane asked me walking into the kitchen "Going to apologise to garroth" I said getting up off the cold titles and running upstairs almost falling over "OK YOU DO THAT???" Zane yelled from downstairs

I knocked on garroth door and garroth answered it "Hey guys, sorry for interrupting but garroth can I speak to you for a moment?" I asked "Sure" he said while walking out of his room leaving Laurence. I brought him into my room so Laurence couldn't hear what we were saying.

I sighed "Garroth I'm sorry, your right I am a idiot that messes everything up for everyone.I noticed that today and It has changed the way I think,I shouldn't have butted in to your love life.I shouldn't have tried to make a ship happen because some times the ship sinks.I just wanted you to be happy,but I pushed it and went way to far,I just got really excited for you and didn't care about your feelings,I figured that and I should be aware of other people's feeling now,thank you. And you don't have to tell him if you don't want to,The only thing I care about now is your happiness" I explained to garroth.Garroth didn't say Anything he just hugged me "Now go on and go hang out with your friend" I told him he nodded and left my room

Time Skip~

I was walking back to my room from the kitchen, when I heard weird noises coming from garroths room.So I walked to his door and opened the door stilghtly and quietly.There I saw garroth and Laurence on the bed making out with Laurence on top and garroth on the bottom,both with no shirt on.I closed the door "YEAH! WOH WHO!YEAH! OOOOH YEAH-AHH" I yelled falling on the ground.I stood up and Walked back to my room and texted Aphmau.

A=Aphmau

Y=You

Y-I should start up a match making business.

A-So I'm guessing your plan worked?

Y-Yep😏

A-Garrence is now my OTP!!

Y-AHHH ME TO!!APHMAU OUR SHIP IS SAILING!!

A-YAY!!