Part 2(The True Robloxian )

I love playing Roblox. The games simply enchant me. They are just so amazing that I can't stop playing them. 

One day, while I was playing Roblox, I came across a game which looked very interesting. It was called 'Survivor (BETA)'. As the name suggests, this game was all about survival. There were several rounds in this game and during each round a player would be voted out. If one managed to survive till the end, he or she would be labelled as the ultimate survivor. Each round consisted of various mini-games. I enjoyed playing them thoroughly. 

Soon, it was night in that game. I decided to make my character walk on the bridge which was built on the sea. All these things were part of the game. While my character was standing on the bridge, I decides to join the chat group.

I typed,

"Hey Roblox, make me the Legendary Roblox fighter!"

I typed it for fun, you know, I was just fooling around. But, the next day, I played a fighting game and I realised that my fighting skills improved considerably than before. I literally managed to slay them all. I felt really proud of myself. I don't know, it may be a coincidence, but I think it was all because of that thing that I typed in that Survivor game. I call it my own legendary secret. Now, you also know it.

Well, I would like to say that practice can also make one a legendary fighter. One can be a legendary fighter in one's own way. There's a fighter within each of us! But, I just still believe that Roblox truly granted my wish that day! 

I think that Roblox has enhanced my confidence and made me a better person. Although, my mom always scolds me for playing it all day, but I can't really help it! The games are simply amazing!