Alone.

When he came back from wherever he was, Ondri swore she would feed him to the flying monkeys when she got her hands on him.

Inside the store, Kali had turned her attention away from the mobile and towards the golden piece of card sitting on the counter.

"Postcard from Auradon?"

She raised an eyebrow as Ondri grimaced.

"Good little Glenda gets on my nerves."

Kali grumbled, throwing the beanie on her head to the ground as she read the bragging message from the Good witch.

Ondri hummed in agreement, snapping her fingers and setting the postcard alight. It disintegrated in Kali's hand, and she blew the soot from her fingers.

"At least she gave your mom's silver slippers to you though."

"That's only because she knew I wouldn't be able to get them to work."

Kali's red painted lips pouted, and Ondri offered a purple smirk in response.

The magical barrier around the Isle of the lost hindered the VK's magical abilities, but Ondri and her gang of witches had figured out a way around it, though they kept the hows and whys of their magic use a secret.

"You just gotta find a way to make them Ruby red."

Ondri shrugged, as if it was such a simple task.

Kali scoffed, raking her fingers through the tangles of her crazy perm.

"How do you suppose I go about doing that you hag?"

"Maybe ask the Queen of hearts to paint them for you?" Ondri teased with a wicked smile, laughing as Kali flicked a finger to telekinetically throw the beanie hat in her cousins face.

"Because that'll work."

Ondri caught it, tossing it back to the other witch.

"Well i'm off to the emerald," Kali said a smile tugging up the corners of her lips as Ondri pouted this time.

If it weren't for Ozcar, the witch would be heading over to their hangout  too, to make sure the plans for her party were running smoothly.

"Don't worry," Kali promised with a teasing smile.

"I'll make sure your monkeys are doing their job."

Ondri glowered, though the look wasn't visible due to the black bucket hat that created a shadowy shield over her eyes.

"My monkeys always do their job, they're impeccable workers."

"That's because that's the only thing you have them do, work work work."

Kali raised an eyebrow.

"Are they pets or slaves?"

Ondri shrugged.

"Pets, slaves, minions, it's all the same to me."

She waved her hand in dismissal then, ordering her cousin to disappear.

"If you see Ozcar in the meantime tell him he's monkey food."

"Will do!"

Kali called from the doorway, returning her beanie to the top of the head as she left the shop.

Not even a minute had passed, and Ondri found her patience dwindling, and her boredom growing.

To make matters worse, the wind chimes once again created an inharmonic spectre, only to reveal that the latest customer was none other than Harry Hook.