" My Kikaichu beetles are more useful than your dog because they feed off of my enemies chakra and are almost impossible to detect while Akamaru will attract attention easily," Shino said logically.

" Well I'd still pick Akamaru over you freaky bugs any day I mean their just straight creepy," Sakura said putting in her 2 sense, Kiba smirked as Shino just sighed and shook his head.

" Well I bet Shino's bugs could drain you and Akamaru before you could do something useful," Naruto jumped into the conversation causing Sakura to shriek and Kiba to jump while Shino just raised his eyebrow that Naruto was backing him up.

" Naruto-baka don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack," Sakura said angrily waving her fist at the smirking blonde who ignored her name calling.

" Well I've got to go get ready for the chunin exams see you losers later," Kiba shouted running off as Akamaru barked peaking his head over Kiba's jacket.

" Me too, I'll se you two later, Sakura-san, Uzumaki-sama," Shino said bowing and turning the corner while Naruto and Sakura just walked silently.

" Konohamaru you know boxes around square right," Naruto said out of nowhere as Sakura looked behind them to see an oddly colored box that went up in smoke.

" *cough, cough, cough* too much gunpowder Udon,"   Konohamaru said Before jumping out of the smoke.

" I knew you would notice after all only the best could be my rival," Konohamaru said with a smirk. Naruto watched with a raised eyebrow as two others jumped out of the smoke. The other boy who he suspected was Udon was dressed in a black shinobi jacket and gray pants that reached below his knees, he also had snot hanging from his right nostril. Then a girl jumped out behind them with a pink shirt that reached down to her hips and a very light red colored pants. Udon jumped in front of the group and stuck a pose.

" I'm Udon I like math and reading," The boy said as the girl jumped to the side of him striking a pose of her own.

" I'm Moegi and I'm the sexiest and sassiest girl in kindergarten," She said pointing to herself. Konohamaru jumped between the 2 and struck a pose.

" I'm Konohamaru and I'm going to be the next Hokage, and together, "" We're the Konohamaru Corpse""," They all said the last part together causing Naruto to give an amused grin and Sakura to sweatdrop.

" Wow you guys must have practiced a lot for that," Naruto said with a grin. Konohamaru nodded with a grin.

" Hey Naruto-nii-san are you going to play Ninja with us like you promised," Konohamaru asked hopefully. Sakura snickered.

" What type of ninja plays ninja, how sad," Sakura said mockingly causing Naruto to frown before he smirked.

" A ninja that actually makes friends instead of stalking boys that don't like you," Naruto said with a smirk causing Sakura to go red faced as she fumed.

" Ano, Naruto-nii-san is she your-" Konohamaru did not get to finish his sentence when Sakura and Naruto both screamed, " Absolutely Not,".

" Ok, I kind of expected that Iike I mean who would one to date someone with a flat chest like that I would rather date the pale eyed girl," Konohamaru said oblivious to the rage growing in Sakura.

" Konohamaru I'm going to say this once. Run. Like. A. Bitch," Naruto said as he watched Sakura clench her fist with her face glowing red in anger. Konohamaru noticed this and ran.

" Get back here you stupid brat," Sakura screamed as she chased after Konohamaru. Naruto smiled as he walked in the direction that the two went in followed by the two other kids. Naruto heard Konohamaru scream. ' Hm maybe Sakura caught him,' Naruto thought as he jogged towards the commotion and to see a cross dressing cat lady who was drunk when he/she put her/his makeup on holding up Konohamaru.

" Disrespectful brat who do you think you are bumping into me, I think you need to lead to respect your elders," The boy/girl/thing said in annoyance.

" Kankuro put the kid down we have to meet Gaara you know he does not like to wait and he'll be upset," A pretty blonde haired girls told the thing.

" Don't worry Temari It'll only take a second and Garra's not here right now so what's the problem," The boy said causing the girl to sigh and shake her head. Kankurolifted his hand to punch the boy when someone spoke up.

" Hey you cross dressing cat fanatic I suggest you put the boy down before I make you," Naruto said coldly drawing attention to himself. Kankuro glared at him.

" Oh, and who are you punk," Kakuro asked angrily glaring at the blonde. Temari blushed at the sight of him. ' Oh my god He's so hot,' She thought with a squeal.

" Who I am does not matter, but what does matter is that you're about to attack the grandson of the Sandaime Hokage and most probably start a war between our villages," Naruto said evenly causing Kankuro's eyes to widen before he let go of the brat.

"  Kankuro," A voice drawled out causing both him and the blonde girl to freeze and pale. Naruto looked towards the voice to see a red haired kid with blood red hair and the kanji for love above his left eye with a gourd on his back.

" G-Gaara I," The boy did not finish his sentence as he was blasted with K.I. efficiently freezing him in terror.

" Shut up Kankuro before I kill you, You're a disgrace to our village," The boy said coldly causing the spandex wearing boy to nod dumbly.

" You what's your name, mother calls for your blood," Gaara said pointing to Naruto who smirked.

" Maa maa, Isn't it common courtesy to give one's name before asking someone for theirs,"  Naruto said playfully unaffected by Gaara's K.I. as he let some of his own leaks.

" Subaku No Gaara of the desert," The red head said after a brief stare down. Naruto smiled at winning the stare down.

" My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. Uzumaki clan head and genin of Konohagakure," Naruto said with a smirk as Gaara eyed him with a blank look before turning his head to the side to look at Sasuke who had been watching everything happen in silence.

" And you what is your name," Gaara said looking towards Sasuke who jumped out of the tree and landed silently a couple feet away from Naruto.

" Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke said loud enough for everyone to hear. Tension filled the air as Naruto walked towards Gaara who did nothing but stand there expecting his sand to protect him. Gaara and his siblings watched in shock as Naruto closed in on him before patting his shoulder. Gaara's blood ran cold when he felt Naruto touch him.

" I look forward to seeing you in the exams, Subaku no Gaara," Naruto said with a smirk walking away. Gaara's face gained a murderous smile sending chills down everyone but Naruto's spine.

" I look forward to serving mother your blood Uzumaki," Gaara said with psychotic glee in his voice. 

' So that is the Ichibi container Kurama,' Naruto thought as he walked away from the boy. ' Yes, do you think the seal worked,' another deep voice said in his mind.  ' Only time will tell,' Naruto thought as he continued his journey towards his home.

' That boy is terrifying,' Gaara thought as Naruto left from his sensor radar. Gaara noticed that Mother was not talking and decided she was probably just sleeping. ' No that blasted Kubi jinchuuriki did something to the boy's seal I no longer have control over half Garra's conscious. Damn you Kurama even while sealed you continue to thwart my plans,' raged Sukaku 1 tailed Biju. That night Gaara when to sleep taking advantage of the few times the Icibi slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright well there goes that chapter a hope you liked the whole sealing and walking through Gaara's ultimate defense part well that's it.

Ja Ne