Chapter 1

I woke up, and rubbed my eyes. Changing into, as usual, jeans and a T-shirt, I slipped on some sneakers. Not in the mood for just socks, today. Walking downstairs, I saw Ludin looking at him computer screen, and then to me. "Morning, Natsuki!" I smiled, and leaned over his shoulder to see his screen. For someone who was 20, he sure was a technology nerd.  "Morning, Ludin. Whatcha watching?" He smiled. "Well, I finished the season of Blue Exorcist, so I'm watching Naruto, right now." I ruffled his hair, and went to make myself some Ramen. "You're such a nerd, Ludin!" I laughed, and he yelled defensively "I am Not!" Okay, so I've snuck behind him a few times and watched an episode or two litterally behind his back, and I'll give it to him, Naruto was a kinda cool show. But I'll never let him know that. I sorta knew what Blue Exorcist was. All I know (from what I've gathered in the short glimpses I've taken) this guy with a sword gets all flamey and shit, while this other guy shoots weird ass creatures, that remind me of like, goblin looking demons, and those two aaare.... um... actually I don't even remember what they look like, so yeah; I know nothing. Finishing my toast, I walked up to him, My backpack on, still having that small wad of Yen bills in it. "Ludin..?" He looked up at me. "Yeah?" I took a deap breath. "I need to go find my real parents, I hope you understand but those people are what gave me hope all these years and I need to at least see if they're alive. If they're not alive, I'm at least visiting their grave..." He took at all in, and then stood up slowly. Walking over to me, he bent down and gave me a tight hug. He understood. "I'm not saying I like this idea, because believe me, I hate it; but I also want you to at least see your real parents. Not those sadistic bastards." He pulled away, and smiled sadly. "So, go ahead. And if you find them, you can just stay there if you want... but you'll have to at least call me every once and a while..." I nodded, and hugged him again. "Thank you, Ludin..." He gave me a squeeze, then put me down. "Alrighty, I guess I'll hear from you later." I smiled at him, and walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.

-Time Skip-

What the hell was I thinking?! I sighed irritably. I have no idea where to even start! If I go to the Orphanage they'll find out my name, and then return me to those sadistic freaks. And I can't ask about my last name, because, hey! I have those asshole's last name. I sighed, and climbed a large tree, deciding to take a little nap, since I have nothing better to do.

I closed my eyes, and as I was about to fall asleep, I felt a weird warmth spread over my whole body, and then I felt as if I was being sucked through this tornado.

Shooting out of bed, I pulled out a sword, and held it in front of me. "Jesus Fuck--!!!" I blinked a couple times, realizing that I was in this room that looked like some dorm room. As I took in my surroundings, I lowerd the sword. Wait. A Sword?!?! I looked down at it, and then realized something. I had just been in a bed. And I'm now in a dorm.... Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I had fallen asleep in a tree. I slowly turned around, and saw that my bag was there, as well, along with another sword identical to the one I was holding. I glared as I looked around, and grabbed the other sword, realizing that they were twin Katanas. I suddenly became worried as I looked out of the window. Everything looked kinda.... anime-ish...

'

.:??? POV:.

As I was about to knock on the door, I heard a sword get unsheathed. "Jesus Fuck--!!!" I chuckled, and grinned slightly. 'It seems as though she has woken up... Oh well, I'll explain things later...' I went back to my office, and then I swear I heard Aminian say "Uh, what about the letter?" I looked around, and didn't see anyone. Checking my pocket, I remembered that I had written the girl a note/letter to explain things... slightly. Chuckling, I taped it to her door, and left. 'Time For some instant Ramen..!'