1

- hey guys sorry I haven't updated my book so here are some one shots for ya loves❤

.3rd person point of view
*5 year old eddie walked around the playground looking at other kids playing Eddie had a bruise and a couple of scratches from henry  who bullied him he sat away from the kids and sat on a bench by himself while little Richie toizer came up to him*

"Hi" *Richie's little voice echoed in eddies head*
"Uh hi"
"Why are you sitting Alone an- *Richie sees bruises and scratches on his arms*
" and?" *Eddie hid his arm*
"Who did that to you" *Richie said serious pointing to his arm*
"No one i fell" *Eddie looked at henry and quickly looked away* *Richie saw him looking and went up to henry*

*Richie poked Henry shoulder and henry looked at him evily*
"Hiya so um yea I wanted to say to stop hurting my friend before I kick your ass *Richie heard ppl say these words and he wanted to seem tough* *henry looked at him mad and kids starting forming a circle* " Or what ur gonna hurt me you little twat"*henry pushes Richie* *richie pushes him and hits him in the face and kids starting cheering* *Richie gets off of henry and runs to Eddie* *Richie takes his hand and helds it up to the crowd* "THIS IS what's your name again he whispered " uhh Eddie " THIS IS EDDIE SPAGHETTI YOU HURT HIM I HURT YOU THE WAY I DID TO HIM *he points at henry* *everyone nodded and went back to playing around* *Eddie turns and hugs Richie* "thanks" *Richie hugs back* "anytime Edds. *they both smile*

- there's a snerke in mer boot.🐍