Chapter 2: Broken

I don't own the picture above. Please imagine Soma is the one c-c-crying. *bows and runs* *wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!*
___________________

"What do you mean you enrolled me to Totsuki, dad?!!!" Soma shouted, feeling mad and shock at the same time.

"It's just like what I said Soma, you will be attending Totsuki instead of Ryori high school." Joichiro said.

"Why?" Soma said sadness evident in her voice.

" It's because a friend of mine invited me and Henry to go to Paris and cook for them so I decided to close this shop for a few years." He said.

"Then why can't I stay in Ryori's dorm?"

"Because you have to get over it." When Soma heard that, she could not help but flinched but quickly regained her composure and said.

"Which it dad? The it of when she betrayed me or the it of him killing mom and making me blind for 3 f-ing years?!!!"

Joichiro frowned and said.

" You need to get over both it Soma. Because if you don't, then......you will end up breaking and destroying yourself inside out."

"..... I won't dad I won't. No matter what happens, I will NEVER break"

"......... You should not act strong all the time Soma. It's bad for you." Joichiro said and left to fix his things. When Soma was sure he won't hear her, she went outside to her favorite hiding place. The treehouse. When she got there, she looked at her reflection in the mirror and focused on her eyes. Her once beautiful shinning golden eyes turned to an ugly dimmed dull ones. She stared outside tears pouring down her face before wispering to the quiet room.

"I won't break dad, because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have been broken long ago."