Misaki laid down on her bed. What to think about Takumi? The good things are helpful and kind. The bad things are perverted, tease you a lot, annoys the hell out of you, makes you want to punch, makes you fee- ok calm down. Misaki shook her head. Of course, she didn't like him. That was just the moment feeling because of meeting Mitsou again. Unlike her ex, she didn't want to jump into another relationship so quickly. It would feel as though she was using that person to not think about Mitsou.

Takumi probably didn't even like her. He was probably just trying to be nice to her. Even though it seemed that way what he said seemed so serious.

There's so much to you which makes me like you.

Why was she worried about this? This was nothing. She was perfectly fine. No need to worry about liking him. Bring out the man-hater in you Misaki.

Misaki peacefully closed her eyes knowing she won't be wasting any more of her sleep time thinking about this. Tomorrow will be a great day. It was her off day from work so she'll enjoy the day and go on a date with Takumi. Date. Date. Date. Date. That one word repeated itself in her mind over and over and over again as though it was taunting her.

Her eyes bulge opened. Clearly, she forgot about the date Takumi just mentioned to her like seconds ago. What should she do and why did he want to go on a date? Why am I acting like some teenager? This was not me.

She glared at the ceiling. Please make tomorrow come very slowly.

-Next day-

The next day came and it was around fifteen minutes to nine but a certain raven-haired woman still laid in her bed forgetting about her date with Takumi. As she was sleeping she didn't notice someone standing by her bed watching her sleep.

The person cautiously sneaked up beside her and waited for the right moment.

"Misaki!" Takumi yelled causing Misaki to jolt awake in surprise and fell off her bed.

"Oww," She groaned hitting the ground. She rubbed her arm that she fell on. She now noticed Takumi standing in her room smiling. "Why did you do- wait how did you get in here?"

Takumi held up a key in his hand. "With this."

Misaki's mouth hung open. When did he get a key for her apartment?

"Give it back!" She said getting off the floor to snatch the key away from him.

Takumi being taller than her held up the key to the point she can't reach it. "No. I think I'll keep this."

"I think not. How did you get it anyway?" Misaki asked still desperately trying to get it.

"I found it the first time I came over. It looked like the one I opened the door with," Takumi answered waving the key around.

"And you kept it why?"

"For emergencies Misa. If you want it," He dropped the key inside a pocket on his shirt which was right on his chest. If the shirt wasn't showing off his abs she would've gotten the key.

"Keep it," Misaki glared at him.

"You can have my key too. Why aren't you ready Misaki?" Takumi questioned seeing she had on the same attire from yesterday.

"Ready for what?" She asked innocently.

"Our date. I told you about it."

Her lip twitched. Why and how did he remember that?

"Let's not do that-"

"Hey, I had a weird dream. I felt like I was drugged and harassed. Crazy right?"

"I-I'll go get ready," Misaki muttered walking into her bathroom.

Takumi sat down smiling to wait on her. His plan worked and now he's going on a date with Misaki. He was doing a little awkward dance on the inside. He could hear the shower water being turned on.

After waiting five minutes Misaki came back in wearing a normal white t-shirt and black jeans. Although it seemed like a plain outfit it looked really good on her. He can't help but smile looking at her.

Misaki on the other hand felt lost in his smile. Why did she never see how great his smile was before? It made him look even more hand-

"Hey Misaki, why are you staring at me like that?" Takumi asked breaking her out of her thoughts.

Misaki snapped out of it and now saw Takumi standing in front of her. She blushed and looked away.

"If you stare at me like that who knows how this date will end," Takumi dangerously and huskily whispered in front of her.

"B-Baka!"

"Relax I'm joking...Or am I?" Takumi smirked teasing her. "Today's lesson, the perfect date."

A/N: I haven't been updating because final exams have started.