"I'm sorry" I whisper as I continue my sobs.

(Flashback ends)

"Baby I don't know, maybe we should get married?" I say to him trying to persuade him into trusting me.

He looks at me confused. He needs more convincing, and I know what I need to do.

"I was stupid, so stupid" I say while unbuttoning his flannel.

"And it won't happen again" I whisper in his neck.

He takes off my shirt and pulls me to the bed. He is convinced and now I can run. Run away from this dreadful apartment that holds too much painful memories, and mostly run away from him.

The boy that has caused me to break down every moment of the day is now here, kissing me as if their is nothing wrong, and I hate it.

I need my phone. I need a way out of his arms that feel like two long branches squeezing me to the ground, and I am fighting to get back up.

"Baby I need my phone". He isn't paying attention, he's managed to unbutton my jeans and I am beginning to get worried.

"Noo" he moans as he rubs himself against me

"Ashton stop" I try to push him off but he won't bulge, this plan is not working and I now my only option is to get the hell out of here as fast as possible.

"Why baby isn't this what you wanted" he moans louder and I begin to tear up.

"I've waited so long for this, to feel you to touch you" he groans louder and reaches to tug my jeans down but I have had enough.

I kiss him back with all my force and roll my hips against him. When I see that he is distracted I push him off with all my strength. He is so caught off guard that when he falls of the bed I make a run for it.

I grab my phone and I hear his foot steps behind me so I run into the bathroom. He's banging and I'm pretty sure he could knock this door any second. I text the only person that I trust to help me in this situation.

*To Harry: Help*

Harry's POV

She's not texting back, Their was a bruise on her arm, and I have heard a hard noise hit the ground.I don't give a fuck anymore something is happening to Shay and I have to go back inside that shitty room and see what the fuck is going on.

I am standing so close to the door if someone was to open it I would probably fall. What if their talking about something important and I'm interrupting them? What if they made up and she forgot about me? Or worse their probably-

*Shay: Help

By the time I see her name on my phone and the four letters she has typed I am already knocking down the door.

It is quiet, so quiet that I can hear my own worriedly breath. I walk and see the bathroom door knocked down, I run my fingers through my hair roughly.

"Shay!" I yell but I hear nothing. Nothing. I just need to know where she is, and that's when it hits me..I know how to find her.

Shay's POV

Ashton's sweaty palm in on my mouth while I sob quietly. We are hidden in the other room that I didn't know even exists. How could I have never see this room when this place is so small?

I hear the front door slam open and I am relieved. It must be the police so Harry must've got my text. I watch as Ashton's face fills with worry and mine fills with relief. He grabs me and tries to head to the front door but that's when my phone rings.

Were under the kitchen table but theirs no sign of anyone. My phone continues to ring as two brown boots are in front of me. Harry.

Harry grabs Ashton my the collar as I scurry away from the two men. He takes a look at me and back at Ashton. His face turns red probably from my new bruises surrounding my arms.

"How fucking dare you, you worthless piece of shit" Harry says as he makes his first blow. I don't even flinch. I wanna see this and I am in no position into stopping Harry.

That man lying on the ground with blood covering his nose, the man that I fell for, he deserves this.

Harry picks him up and punches him in the stomach this time and Ashton cried in pain. Maybe I can't watch this. I decide I cannot when Harry punches him again in the jaw.

This time I flinch. "Is this what you wanted! Everything I did for you everything I gave you, you selfish whore!" Ashton yells and I turn away covering my ears from his hurting words.

"Don't talk to her like that. Ever" I hear Harry threaten as I begin to sob once again. I am so tired of crying. I am so tired.

I turn around and see that Harry has pushed him against the wall now. I begin to worry, how far will Harry go? He could go to jail for killing this man because of me.

I run to the two men and Harry pushes me back lightly. "Harry! Harry please stop!" I sob into the back of his shirt tired of trying to get him to let go.

"Please" I whisper. He pushes Ashton to the ground and wraps his arms around me. Tightly. I have found out that this is what I need. I don't need to see my old pathetic boyfriend getting beat up for what he did, I need this right now. I've needed this all along and was too blind to see it.

I need Harry because he is my one and only, savior.

(Haha yaay the end! I will be making more of these short stories and maybe once I get a lot of readers I'll start my own fiction! Hope you guys enjoyed this and don't forget to vote! Thank youxx)