Jay's Birthday

Today is Jay's birthday. Damian had a black tux with a green tie. He was sitting on your bed helping you decide which dress to wear. 

      "Okay the green one?" You asked walking out of the closet in a green dress.

      "Nah." Damian said shooing his hand.

       You walked back into the closet and put on the next dress.

        "Maroon?" You asked walking back I to the room with a maroon dress on.

        "No." He said waving you away.

        You rolled your eyes and found a dress you haven't worn yet.

        "How about this one?" You asked walking out in a navy blue dress.

      He looked up and just stared with his mouth wide open. You smiled blushing a little.

     "I'll take that as a yes." You said kissing his cheek.

      You walked into the bathroom and did loose curles your hair. You put on makeup, perfume, deodorant, and hid a few knifes here and there. You walked back into the room to see Damian listening to music. You saw him trying to part his hair but to no use.

       "Here." You said sitting next to him.

      You turned his head to face you while you did his hair.

      "Thanks." Damian said blushing.

       "Do you think they'll be mad if I don't wear shoes?" You asked raising a brow.

       "I'll do it with you." Damian said kicking off his shoes.

       "It's raining again." You said running to the window.

       "Since when is that good news or any news?" Damian asked  lifting your chin up.

        "I love watching the rain. Reminds me of when I was little, Jay and I used to always splash into puddles and kick the water at eachother." You said with a smile.

      "Sounds boring." Damian said kissing your cheek.

      "Hey! I'll show you it's fun. Come on." You said dragging him out of the room.

       "Hey baby bird." Jay said once he saw you.

       "Happy birthday." You said giving him a hug.

      He smiled and flicked rain water at you. You laughed and pulled Damian away. Jay's friends Cory and Roy where here. Your not that big of a fan of them, last time you meet them they made fun of you becuase you looked to short to fight. You opened the door and ran outside before anyone could notice. The whole family was here including Steph, or as Damian says fat girl. Titus was outside rolling in the muddy puddles. You dragged Damian to the backyard. You found a giant puddle. You jumped into the puddle barefoot.

      "You want me to jump in it?" Damian asked.

      "Yes!" You yelled hopping into the next one. 

       Damian jumped into one and a smile krept up his face. You laughed as he kicked water at you. You kicked water back at him. Soon enough the two of you were soaking wet. You took mud and drew 2 thick lines on your cheeks as war paint. Damian did the same and the puddle wars began. You kicked water at him and he came out of the giant splash and picked you up. He ran towards the pool. He threw you in but in mid air you grabbed his shirt and he went in with you. The two of you laughed coming out of the water. Titus jumped into the pool and started licking your face. You climbed out of the pool and laid on the wet cement around it. Damian got out and laid next to you. He scooped you off the ground and into his arms. 

     "Not again." You whined.

     He set you down and bowed.

      "What are you doing?" You asked raising a brow.

      "Care to dance?" Damian asked looking up.

      "I'd love to." You said with a curtsy.

     He look you hand and took the lead. He spun you in a circle and put a hand on you waist, the other was in your hand that wasn't on his shoulder. (Just think of it as the dance from beauty and the beast but with a twist.) Whenever you spun water would fly off your dress. Every once in awhile he would kick the puddles. You danced for what felt like 10 minutes when you noticed people watching from the window, one of them was Jay. You stopped, Damian looked at you confused.

      "What?" He asked forcing you to look at him.

      I'm the corner of you eye you saw Jay open the door and take a step out the door.

     "Jay, run." You said dragging him away.

      Jay was on your tail with everyone behind him. Until you crashed into something. Damian caught you as you fell backwards. You noticed you crashed into Roy. Shit. Everyone surrounded you. You pulled the knifes out and gave 2 to Damian. You and Damian stood back to back. You were surrounded by Tim, Jay, Cory, Roy, Steph, and Cass. You gave and evil smirk to Roy who was standing in front of you. 

      "TITUS NOW!" Damian yelled. 

      Titus came and attacked Steph. You dropped down and stuck a leg out. You spun and knocked Roy over. Damian had jumped onto Cory's shoulders.  Audrey came outside and attacked Roy from behind by doing a flip onto his shoulders and punching him constantly after putting him in a choke hold.

      Time Skip

     Alfred eventually walked outside and forced us all to stop. You had no cuts or bruises cause Jay didn't want you to get hurt. Damian had like 40 cuts and scrapes. Audrey was covered in blood that wasn't hers. We walked inside and you forced Damian to sit on the couch so you could clean the cuts. Turns out Alfred recorded you and Damian outside for family memory's. Dick wasn't paying attention to anything so he freaked out when Jay told Dick to make Damian control his feelings. Cause apparently you're off limits. 

     Time skip 3 days later

     Jay is finally going back to his apartment, he stayed to make sure Damian didn't make another move on you.

Bonus   

     Alfred's POV 

     I was making the cake with master Dick when I noticed movement outside. I looked out the window to find Master Damian jumping in puddles with Miss y/n. I quickly grabbed the camera and started to record. This is the first time Master Damian has actually smiled for over 3 seconds. It was nice seeing Master Damian out and about not swinging swords at walls or Master Tim. Master Jason came into the room and saw it instantly he called Steph, Cory, Roy, and Cass into the room. He made a plan to beat up Master Damian. Of corse I wasn't going to allow this while he was actually happy. I forced them to stay inside until they stopped dancing and notcied us watching. Then I let them go. Miss Audrey quickly realized what was going on and chased after them to stop them. I wonder why Master Damian hasn't asked Miss Y/N out yet.