Towel (Skylox Smut)

X

~Ty~

I tried to look anywhere but at Adam. We were in the pool in our backyard, and he was swimming across the pool, laughing.
Loosen up, Ty, I commanded myself. He's gonna notice.
"Hey! Ty! Come here!" Adam called, grinning. I shrugged and began to swim over to him. He sent a wave of water my way, soaking my face.
"OH, NO, YOU DIDN'T!"

I wrapped a towel around myself and started toward the shower. Adam had already gotten through it, so I was next.
I let the towel fall as I pulled my swim trunks down, the water already hot. I stepped in, hissing at the severity of the heat. I wasted no time in getting myself squeaky clean.
When I got out, I realized I'd completely forgotten to bring a change of clothes. I had two options; one being my chlorine-soaked swimsuit, and the other making a mad dash with a towel. I sighed, wrapping a towel around my waist. Taking a breath, I opened the door and ran into the hallway. I'd have to make it through the living room first...
I tried to run through without being noticed, but Adam was coming down the hallway and I ran straight into him.
"Ow, dude, what the-"
Then he noticed the towel loosely tied around my waist. A look clouded his eyes.
"Umm, Adam, can I get through and get my clothes...?" I asked nervously. I was expecting him to move out of the way, but he just moved more towards the center of the hallway.
"A-Adam?"
He was staring at me, taking in every detail of my body he could see. I unconsciously tightened my grip on my towel.
"Ty... You can't do this kind of thing to me," Adam growled. I gasped as he pushed me up against the wall. I lost my hold on the towel. It was now loosely hanging at my waist, threatening to drop at any time.
"Adam?" I whispered. "Wh-" He cut me off by smashing his body to mine. He licked my lower lip immediately, wanting me to let him in. My body was overwhelmed by the touch I'd been needing for so long. I opened my mouth, his tongue battling mine for dominance, but he won. His hands ran up and down my sides. My soaking wet hair dripped down my shoulders and back, getting the front of Adam's shirt wet as well.
Adam's hands met the fabric of the towel that was the only thing keeping me from him. Instead of pulling it off, he palmed me through the cloth.
"Nngh!" I groaned. He chuckled. I crushed his hand with my hips, wrapping my legs around him and pressing my hard member against him through the towel. He sucked in a sharp breath.
He began to carry me backwards to his bedroom. I grinded against his crotch, making him groan in surprise and lust. I let my legs fall from around his back and broke the kiss, tugging Adam's shirt off and gasping for air. I leaned down and pulled off his pants and boxers in one fluid movement. He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me roughly. His hands slid down to the still-wet towel, pulling it off slowly. I tensed at the cold air.
He shoved me onto the bed. I sat up against the headboard, not knowing what to expect. He sat down in front of me, still breathing hard.
"Adam," I panted, "I love you."
His expression softened, replacing lust for a moment.
"I love you too, Ty... More than you can imagine," he smiled.
I slowly bent down, moving his legs far apart. I moved down, exhaled deeply, then kissed his thigh, teasing him. He growled. I smirked up at him then licked his shaft, all the way around, making my way up to the tip where I sucked on the first few inches for a while.
"T-TY!" Adam yelled.
"Mmph," I replied quietly, moving down until his entire length was in my mouth. He tasted sweet, but salty at the same time.
"Oh, god," he moaned. His hips jerked upwards involuntarily, making me gag. I moved my hands up and down, pleasuring him. He gasped loudly. This went on for a couple of minutes until Adam pulled me off. He pushed me onto my back and moved my legs apart, leaving me open. He left a long lingering kiss on my lips, then moved around my neck, searching for my sweet spot. A surge of electricity went through me as he kissed a certain spot.
"A-Adam! There," I breathed. He bit down harshly, sucking on it. After he knew he'd left a visible mark, he kissed down my chest, stopping at the waistline. He licked across where the elastic of my boxers would be, then pulled off. I stared at him, wanting more.
"What do you want, Ty?" He asked. I bit my lip.
"Say it," he demanded.
"F-Fuck me, Adam. Please!" I moaned, arching my back. He grinned and flipped me over, pulling out a bottle of lube.
Where the hell did he get that from?
Something asked in the back of my head.
I gasped when I felt a finger inside of me, then two. He began to scissor me with them, making me groan in pleasure. After satisfied with that, he applied some lube to my entrance and to his member. Then he paused.
"Sorry, what was it that you wanted?" He teased again.
"FUCK ME, ADAM, YOU GOD DAMN TEASE, BEFORE I GET UP AND LEAVE," I yelled angrily. He didn't wait before pushing in his tip. I gasped loudly.
"M-More!" I said, grimacing. He pushed in further, slowly, devastating me with pain and pleasure. It wasn't long before he hit the back.
"Ty... C-Can I move?" He groaned. I nodded vigorously. I gasped when he began to thrust quickly.
"GAHH!" I screamed as he hit my spot. Carefully angling his hips, he began to hit there every single time.
"N-No, Adam I'm going to-" I didn't finish my sentence before Adam came inside of me.
"AH-HH!" He screamed. I tried to breathe, but Adam's hand came into contact with my member and began to pump it in time with his thrusts.
I began to see stars.
"H-HOLY SHIT! ADAAAMM!"
I painted the sheets with white. He moaned and slowly pulled out. We both panted heavily as we collapsed on the bed.