Ch 1 - Blushing

This one is for @Jason12346 on his idea. This is going to be tough but I'll try and roll with it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You look to the right to see her shocked. Koneko was a little hurt. And to your left too see your hand on Akeno's bosom.

How the hell did this happen?

~~~~~

Transferring to Kuoh Academy was the best thing you have ever done. Mostly girls meaning no meatheads. Time to get some peace and just try to cruise through school. That's all.

Being a first year student you take put your schedule and finally notice where homeroom is. Being early to get comfortable was a good idea. You had a seat second from the rear and all the way right towards the window. And to your left a white haired girl.

Koneko smiled at him. I think he processes something. I'll figure it out later. But for now... "Hey are you new?"

"Yeah. First day. I'm (FN)."

"I'm Koneko."

"Nice to meet you. It's kinda nice here. Glad I transferred."

She sighed. "The girls?"

"Technically yes. But not for a girlfriend. I needed to have the bullies out of the way."

"What do you mean?"

"The jocks pushing me into lockers, girls think you need to worship them. Gave it almost two months and I was out."

"You think that's bad some guys peep in the girl's locker rooms."

"Wrong. He needs to get his nuts stomped on."

"You know you seem sweet."

You blush. "I do?"

"Yeah. Maybe we can be friends?"

"Of course."

"I'm glad." Now to let Rias know about this. I doubt it's anything threatening to us but at least tell her I have a friend who could be of use to us.

~~~~~

The bell rings for next class. You exit gazing at that short silver haired girl. I don't care if she's only a friend. I want her around. Then look around and catch your eyes on a girl with long red hair. She looks like she's keeping an eye on you. Not watching where you're going you collide into someone. You hit the floor with a thud.

"Oh my God I'm sorry that was totally on me." You get up and dust yourself off. Only to realize it's a girl. "Oh shit. Now I'm really sorry."

The girl with a massively long black ponytail picked herself up. She revealed magenta eyes and smiled. "It's quite alright naughty boy. You new around here?" She giggled.

"Yeah. This is so embarrassing. I'm (FN). This is my first day. I just transferred here."

"I'm Akeno. Vice President of the Occult Research Club."

"Sorry Vice. I just got distracted." You blush.

"You seem a little nervous and edgy Honey. Something wrong?"

Besides the fact an attractive girl is talking to me. Scratch that. A knockout is talking to me. Yeah I'm just swell. "Just uhhhh... Not used to this kinda treatment. I expected a slap or something." You looked at Akeno. A tall girl with busty curves and a face that no man could resist.