Seishi Yodogawa x Itsuki Mikoto

Itsuki's POV:

'I need to stop!' I think laying on my bed I got from Monodara when we were put in this killing game. "I need to stop..feeling. He's a killer. Nothing more. An...enemy" I decide to go get some food to get my mind off of it. I stand up and stretch feeling all my tensed up muscles relax as I sigh in relief. 'Food. That's what I need.' I open my door and walk out.

"OW!" I hear a voice behind my door and look behind it with my usual bland expression, only to see Ayumu "Hello Fujimori" I look down and sigh "S-sorry my l-luck is awful" she stands up running off to the cafeteria as I follow to go get some food. I enter the cafeteria hearing Yodogawa's voice "Hmmm. Has anyone found anything that could help us get out?"

I scoff and start walking to the kitchen while I glare at him "If they did they would have already came forward" "Yes...I suppose your right..." He forces a smile and walks to Fujimori as I go into the kitchen grabbing some food.

"Spirits tell me your uneasyyyy~" I hear Izumo and sigh "I'm fine Kasumi" I eat my food and sigh sitting down at a table as Izumo follows and Todoroki joins in "You like someone don't you! And I bet I know who it is!" She yells and I cringe moving away "No I don't like anyone like tha-" I start to talk when Todoroki whispers in my ear "I bet you have wet dreams of you and Yodogawa getting steamy in the bedroom late at night" I yelp and jumps back "You're disgusting." I run out the door.

As I'm running out I bump into Mizuta causing her to fall back slightly but she falls on Akira cushioning her fall "Ow...." He mumbles and just lays there embracing defeat.

I quickly enter my room and slam the door falling down on my bed starting to yawns when I hear a knock at my door. I go to my door and open it finding a note

Dear Itsuki
Meet me in the library at 10pm right after the nighttime announcement. I need to tell you something important. Don't be late.
Sincerely Yodogawa

"Jeez do I have  stupid printed on my head..." I look at the letter and sigh grabbing my things. Such as knives and lay down waiting for the nighttime announcement "I guess I'll go. But I'm bringing my knives..." I mumble and before I know it I fell asleep.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY AKIRA'S FABULOUS SLIPPERS~

"Bing bong ding dong this is your regularly scheduled nighttime announcement. From this time you all need to stay in your rooms and go to sleep, who knows. If you leave your rooms you could get killed upupu. Sweet dreams everyone. Good niiiight~"

Well there's that "I guess I should head out." I open my door walking into the hallway unaware some one was watching me.

I arrive at the library and looks around "Hello...anyone here?" I suddenly hear giggling and turn around holding my knife. "Who's there" I feel I knife on my neck and someone holding me back into them "Haha haha! The spirits told me to do thisss~" I hear Izumo "Ka-Kasumi" I look back slightly as much as could and see out of the corner of my eye someone hit her over the head with a lamp knocking her out. Not enough to kill her though "N-nani...Seishi?" I look and see the redhead smirking while holding the lamp "You shouldn't lurk in the dark do ever pay any attention" He walls to me as I huff blushing "Dumbass. I knew this was a trap. I was investigati-"

I get cut off by him kissing me roughly closing his eyes. I yelp and close my eyes kissing back when the unexpected happened "WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE" I look and see a cackling Todoroki and blushing Fujimori.

'God I'm never gonna live this down....'