"You'd want to come visit me?" Luke chuckled, a smile appearing on his lips as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"Well, yeah." I scoffed. "You are my boyfriend. What am I supposed to do?"

"I just didn't know you would want to do that." Luke said quietly. He held the front door of the library open, letting me walk through before he did.

"Do you not want me to?" I asked, stopping in front of Luke as he let the door close behind him. He folded his arms over his chest and let out a small groan, obviously getting frustrated.

"Of course I would want you to visit me. I didn't know that you would want to." Luke explained. "I didn't think that we were going to be doing things like that."

"Things like what? Visiting each other?" I asked, not understanding what Luke was trying to say. We hadn't talked about him moving away much, but I had always assumed that we would just make a point to try and meet up with each other whenever we could, it just seemed to make sense to me. I thought it would have made sense to Luke too, but apparently he hadn't had time to think about it as much as I had.

"No, you don't understand, I - "

I cut Luke off, not willing to listen to him. "Are you saying that you don't even want to try and see each other next year?"

"Jesus Stel, can we please not start an argument right now? Let's just go home and talk to your mom or whatever, let's just finish this later." Luke snapped. He turned and started walking down the street, not waiting for me to catch up with him.

The subway ride back to my apartment was almost silent except for the few times that Luke tried to make me laugh by making a funny face or telling a corny joke. It wasn't that I was mad at him, I just wanted to take some time to calm myself down before starting a real fight with Luke. I really didn't know enough of his side in this to be upset with him, not yet. He probably had a pretty good reason for saying what he did.

"Listen, Stel," Luke spoke as we walked into my apartment building. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I've just been frustrated with a few things lately and I lost it for a second."

"It's okay, I should have just let you talk in the first place." I sighed.

"So we're good?" Luke asked, smiling.

"We're good." I agreed, taking Luke's hand in mine again as we waited for the elevator. A few seconds later the doors in front of us opened and we stepped inside, awkwardly standing there while we waited for the doors to close.

"What are you frustrated about?" I asked after a few seconds, hoping that Luke would actually choose to be open with me about whatever it was.

"I've been trying to start - well actually first I should say that I've been trying to stop - "

"Calum, come on!" I could hear Michael's voice coming down the hall before I even caught sight of him, loud and laughing like he always was. Seconds later Michael appeared in front of us and stuck out his arm to stopped the elevator doors from closing, still waiting for Calum. He didn't seem to notice that Luke and I were even in here, his head was still turned in the direction that him and Calum were coming from.

Calum was giggling quietly to himself when he appeared at Michael's side, his head down as he walked as slow as he could. It was obvious that he was messing with Michael, who was obviously impatient. "Was that fast enough for you?" He asked.

"Not nearly as fast as I would have - " Michael turned around and finally saw Luke and I and stopped walking immediately, his eyes growing wide.

"Luke, Stella, hey!" Calum laughed, stepping into the elevator behind Michael. He grabbed the collar of Michael's shirt and tugged him forward, finally allowing the doors of the elevator to close. Luke reached across me and pressed the buttons for my floor as well as Michael's, trying to ease up the awkwardness between all of us.