Remnants of a forgotten Village

Start from the beginning

 Tazuna nodded as he caught his breath and started walking back towards the village so he could get to the path.

" So what is it exactly that you need me for," Naruto asked Tazuna who seemed to ignore him for a moment before talking.

" Well years ago before this Village was created it was a part of another major Ninja Village called Uzushiokagaru. But the village was destroyed during the second great Ninja war by Iwa, Kumo, and Kiri, they all ganged up and attacked. The people of Uzushio were outnumbered 1 to 10 but in the end, Kumo had to withdraw from the war because of loss of men Kiri was almost wiped out entirely and Iwa lost more than half of their forces before they finally brought down Uzushio. but in the end, they were not able to get anything useful because Uzushio were masters of an ancient style called Fuinjutsu. They sealed off everything so only a living Uzumaki could willingly access it. And it just so happens to be that there was a shrine here," Tazuna said smiling at the blonde who still looked moderately confused.

" I see they must have been some tough mother fuckers if they were able to cripple two of the major villages and destroy one on such short notice, so what did they do to make all three attack at once," Naruto asked the old man who put on a solemn look.

" Nothing, they did absolutely nothing they didn't even participate in the war all that much, they were attacked because of their power had  they grown into an even beigger village in two to three years they probably would have been able to take ono the whole elemantal nations with little effort. But they were a rather peacfull people but from what I heard they did have temper issues," Tazuna said shocking and angering Naruto.

" That's bull shit how the fuck are you just going to attack someone because they were powerful they didn't even want to join the war," Naruto ranted angrily but was calmed down when Hinata soothingly rubbed his back though feeling the same way along with Sasuke who had his hands balled into a fist. 

" We get all that Tazuna-san but for what reason do you need Naruto," Hinata asked for Naruto who still didn't  trust his voice enough to speak without rage.

" Oh I forgot to tell you Uzushio was not just filled with random civilians they were a clan, one of the most feared clans in the world The Uzumaki clan,"  Tazuna said and he notices the lack of sound behind him and saw them looking at him in shock. Naruto was slowly getting angrier he could have had a family but they took that away from him because of their fear just like when the villagers would attack and try to kill him because they were scared of him.

" I'm going to de-," Naruto was stopped by a swift slap to the face courtesy of Hinata who was shaking her head negative.

" Don't Naruto I can't begin to fathom what you're going through but if I let you finish that sentence you would have been consumed by your revenge, and then after you would not be the same person that I loved," Hinata said on the verge of tears. Naruto for the first time in his life felt cold, He looked at the tears threatening to spill. ' I did this," Naruto thought in shock. ' I made Hinata cry,' Naruto thought before pulling Hinata into a hug.

" I'm so sorry Hinata I was so blinded by my past that, I'm so stupid," Naruto said sadly into her neck as Hinata grabbed Naruto's shirt and pushed away smiling despite the tears.

" yeah you are stupid and that's why I love you. Your my Naruto-baka Koichi," Hinata said giving him a peck on the lips. Sasuke and Tazuna were very uncomfortable so Sasuke decided to break the tense mood.

" Could you two please stop eye fucking each other and get a room or are we going to get to this shrine and learn about your people Naruto," Sasuke asked in a grumpy tone with a small smirk.

Naruto and Hinata nodded to each other before holding hands. " Lead the way Tazuna-san," Naruto said happily as Hinata tited her head to the side and reted it on his soulder.