Nothing at all.

That was what he wanted Layla to experience tonight. To be mind blowingly made loved to. To know that she was loved by the four of them, and not because they wanted to bed a woman.

No.

She was the woman for them.

There would be no other.

Gently pushing his hands beneath her arms which she instinctively hooked around his neck, he cupped her face and slowly caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. "Cara mia, I need you to do something for me. I need you to relax, to trust us and close your eyes. I want you to forget everything, all your worries or doubts and just let me love you. Can you do that? For me?" Damon whispered, as he stared deeply into her eyes.

Layla was surprised by his question, but her heart warmed at it. Smiling, she nodded her head shyly, her eyes telling him clearly, that she trusted them with everything that she had.

His eyes softening at the trust he saw in her eyes, Damon leaned forward and kissed her nose. "Close your eyes Amore. Close your eyes. And keep it closed for as long as you can."

When she did, he kissed her. No, he ravaged her mouth throughly, his tongue making sure to explore every part of her sweet mouth, tangling and dancing with hers, as she gasped at his intensity.

Pulling back from her mouth, he trailed little kisses up her jawline and to her ear, leaning close, he whispered huskily.

"Do know what I'm going to do with you cara?"

He smiled when she shook her head. "I am going to kiss every inch of you, explore every part of your beautiful body, with my mouth." His smile widened when he felt her shiver against his body. "Would you like that cara?" He whisper-growled into her ear, feeling himself start to throb with pain when she moaned and whimpered her reply.

"Yes Damon... Please."

Not able to wait any longer, Damon leaned down and nipped down her jaw, to her neck where he sucked and licked the sensitive skin there. He followed his instinct, and sucked a little harder, knowing that his mark would be there, for all to see when they woke up the next morning.

Licking the pain away, he continued his exploration down, pausing only slightly to kiss her collarbones and before arriving at her full breasts, that were now heaving against the thin material of her bra.

Leaning down, he kissed the tops of her breasts, first on the right, and then the other, making sure the slide his tongue as far down behind the bra as it allowed him.

"Damon please..." Layla begged, wanting something more for Damon, but not knowing what it was exactly that she wanted.