This is your fault, Sasuke!

Beginne am Anfang

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled. He used his speed to take Blondie by surprise but Raven stopped him before he could reach him. Raven put some sort of knife at his neck.

"Go. I got this." Raven said pressing the knife farther into Marcel's neck. Blondie grabbed my arm and tossed it around his neck. His hand was delicate; looked delicate. And it was soft too. Marcel laughed.

"You think you can defeat me? I defeated the most feared Original." He said with so much pride that it reminded me of, well, myself, before Hope was born. Blondie and Raven looked at each other, both giving confused looks. Blondie looked at me with worried eyes.

"Can you stand?" I glared at him. Of course I can stand I am not weak. I got up, slowly. When I was fully up I staggered a bit. Blondie grabbed onto my waist. "I've got you." He said giving me another cute smile. I stood to my full height, which was a whole foot taller than the blonde.

In a flash Marcellus was behind Raven pressing his arm on his neck on ther wall. Raven did some hand signs and exact copies of himself. Marcellus growled and tried to snap their neck but when he did they just poofed away in a puff of smoke. My eyes widened. I've never seen anything like that in the over 1000 years I've been alive.

"Come on lets go before the smoke clears." He whispers, lower than a human can hear. But I am no human so I hear it as clear as day. He smells human but he uses a speed that is faster than any human I've meet. He gets me out of the cave. He looks up at me, his eyes dangerous.

"Run." Is all he says before going back in the cave. I wanted to yell at him that he was no match for Marcellus. That he was human and he was the most powerful vampire(not that I will ever admit that out loud). But so.ethig told me that he will be fine.

Naruto's POV
That man reminds me of Sasuke and Gaara. And a combination of those two can not be good. But I want to help him. He seems like he's been hurt by too many people and I want to help. I will do whatever I can to help him.

As I made up my mind, while walking in the cave, i feel Sasuke's killing intent. Using my ninja speed I get to them. I pull out my kuni and I slice the mans neck. I look at Sasuke, who was on the floor with two bite marks on his neck. I walk over to him.

"No." I say, my eyes beging to water. "No!" I scream, bringing Sasuke's body to my chest as I kneel down. "NO!"

"Kit..."
"What Kyuu?!"
"I think i know a way to save him."
"Tell me Kyuu! Please."
"The guy, the one you saved, take Sasuke to him."
"What can he do?!"
"Kit you have to trust me on this."
".......Fine........"

The tears dripping down my face never stop. It was like a waterfall. I pick Sasuke up and put him on my back. He may be taller(and buffer)than me, but I can still carry him. "You gonna be fine." I said to him. Mostly trying to reassure myself.

".......Dobe?......"

I hear Sasuke say as soon as we are out of the cave/dungeon thing. I put Sasuke on the floor, as gently as I can. Then I slapped him. "Don't scare me like that, you jerk!" He looks at me. Then he presses his face onto my neck.

"You smell good." He says, creeping me out. But the bite barks on his neck are gone. He licks my neck and I kicked him off me.

"What the hell Sasuke?!" I yelled at him. He doesn't answer. "Fine, be like that then." I say crossing my arms. In a flash Sasuke was in front of me. His eyes turned red and he had vains at the corner. I am too shocked to do anything at this point.

Then as fast as he was there, he wasn't. It was that guy we saved. He saved me from Sasuke. He was tall, taller than me at least. And he had dirty blonde hair and his eyes were a glowing a gold-ish color. He was holding Sasuke by the neck, pressing him against the wall. "He's in transition." He says, looking straight at me.

"What does that mean? Transitioning into what?" I demanded. He sighed then his glowing eyes turned red like Sasukes.

"A vampire." He says. I look at him like he's a crazy person. I shook my head. It's crazy. Vampires aren't real. They are fiction. They've only been in the stories, right? "I assure you, i am telling the truth. And If your friend here doesn't get human blood in his system, he will die."

I look at Sasuke. He looked like a beast. But then again I do have a demon in my head so I can't really judge. "I'll give him my blood." I say, having made up my mind. I grab a kuni out of my pocket and sliced my wrist. I went over to Sasuke and pressed my wrist to his mouth. In an instant he was drinking my blood. "Ok, Sasuke, that's enough." He wouldn't stop. I snatched my arm away.

I turned to the vampire guy. "So, what happens now?" I ask him, as my wound healed. He looked at me. Then at Sasuke. Then at me again.

"Get him out of here before the sun comes up." He held out a hand for me to take. I took it. "I know where to go." He looked at me then smiled. He had dimples, how cute. "Name's Klaus." I nodded.

"My name is Naruto and that," I pointed to Sasuke. "Is Sasuke. He can be moody sometimes. Sometimes he gets a little angry and hurts people but deep down he's a big softy. But, shhh," I held my finger to my lips and smiled, "Don't tell him I told you this."
"This is totally his fault; You know this is your fault, right Sasuke?"
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Tbc
Tell me how you liked it or didn't. Give me some feed back. It's much appreciated.

Tell me what ship you want. It will be a vote but I will be my desition nonetheless. So here are you're options:

Klaus x Naruto
Sasuke x Naruto
Klaus x Sasuke
Elijah x Naruto
Or a paring of your choice.