I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 10]

Depuis le début

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Nile asked nicely.

"Oh no, I'm fine. I just had a big breakfast before I came here."

"Just let me know if you need anything. Kiara, I almost forgot you need to call Shelby before she goes off to work." He said.

Why is he bringing this up now? She's already at work and I already know I have to call her. So why is he telling me this?

I nodded. "I'll do that now." I looked over at Monique then upstairs. Going up the stairs I glanced back at Nile.

I didn't like leaving him alone down there with her. But if Jaylee is down there then nothing can happen. Jaylee would be a witness and Monique wouldn't want that. She would have to do it quietly and quickly in a private error. That's the only way.

I got upstairs and went in my room to get my phone. I flipped it up and had a text message from . . . Nile? So he didn't want me to call Shelby he wanted me to read his text. I opened it up and read it to myself.

'Under your bed is a little kit. I need you to go in Jordan's room and help him look . . . well not like he does now. There are some special things in the kit that you can give him. Just give him anything that will make him look normal. It's up to you."

I sighed to myself and deleted the text message leaving no evidence. I got on the floor and looked under my bed. Just like Nile said there was a little kit. I pulled it out and looked at the kit. It was silver and had a handle at the top. It kind of looked like a make-up kit but what would Nile be doing with this. I shrugged it off and got up. Looking in the hall I made sure no one was there I tiptoed over to Jordan's room. Jordan sat there on the bed with his hair still wet and was examining his arms. I shut the door quietly and Jordan looked up at me. His eyes were still bloody red and it made me shiver. With his white skin the way it was, it just made him look evil and exhausted.

"Let's just get this over with." He said.

I nodded and went over to the bed. I glanced over at his scratches as I opened the kit on the bed.

"So you don't remember how you got them?" I asked looking at the things that were inside.

He shook his head. "I have no remembrance of it."

There were a lot of little things in the kit. I took out a bottle that looked like cover up. It will cover his scratches a little, right?

"Hold out your arm." I said.

He did as I said and I opened the little bottle. I took my finger and put some cover up on my hand then dabbed it on his cuts. Before my eyes the cuts disappeared. It was gone? It didn't cover it up, it took it away. I looked at the bottle again.

"It's not cover up if you're wondering." Jordan said. "It's a type of medicine for vampires."

"So this is the 'special' stuff Nile was talking about."

Jordan nodded.

I put the stuff on the rest of his cuts and each disappeared healing it. I was kind of glad that it was going away, that way he wouldn't look like a total mess. I saw Jordan staring at my arm where I got bruised from him.

"Listen, sorry about last night." Jordan said.

"Mm?"

"I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Its fine, I wasn't hurt that bad."

He shook his head. "It's not alright. I hurt you."

"Don't worry about it, okay? We have to get you downstairs."