Session 2

Your POV

"Azamoth?" I asked and Jet nodded.

"He's a small fry. I don't deal with his type." Spike said and Jet sighed.

"This 'small fry' I worth a lot of money." He said and I jumped up.

"I bet I could take him!" I said and Jet chuckled.

"You don't even know much about him. He's been traveling with a pretty little lady and selling a new eye spray called 'Red Eye' which he stole from a lab." Jet said and I nodded.

"Spike, if I'm doing this, so are you!" I said and he shook his head.

"That's even more of a reason not to help! I don't want to work with you." He said and I crossed my arms, puffing my cheek out.

"Your so mean." I said and he glared at me. I smiled and looked at Jet. "Jet! Spike's being mean!" I said in a childish voice.

"Your such a kid! You can't act like that if you want to be a bounty hunter!" Spike said and walked away.

"Don't worry about him. He's always
in a mood." Jet said and I nodded.

-time skip-

Spike and I went to a man named Bull. I waited outside when he went in. When he came out, he wouldn't tell me anything. All he said was stay close. I wonder what that meant. We stopped to get gas and go to the bathroom. While Spike was getting gas, I was looking around. I herd something then someone from behind me lifted me by my throat and started to choke me.

"S...pike." I said and after about a minute, I went limp and played dead. Whoever it was left and I fainted.

Spikes POV

"Your boyfriend's a small fry. I don't deal with his type." I said and the lady I was talking to nodded.

"Wise decision." She said and Azamoth grabbed my throat. I started to think about (Y/n) and the lady stepped forward.

"Stop it Azamoth!" She said and he dropped me. I quickly reached into his pocket and took the red eye. I soon fell asleep. When I woke up, Jet was standing over me.

"Have a good nap?" He asked and I smiled.

"I had a nice dream." I said and he chuckled.

"Well you can finish that dream on the Bebop. It's impossible to catch the guy." He said and I held the red eye.

"Did you know they were planing to go to Mars?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You... Met him?"

"Well so to speak. But first, they gotta sell these." I said and he smiled.

"Wait, have you seen (Y/n)?" He asked and my smile faded. I looked around and couldn't see her.

"Shit!" I said and ran around, looking for her. When I found her, she was on the ground. Not moving. I ran up to her and picked her up. "Jet! Over here!" I shouted and he ran over.

"You don't think..." He said and I looked at (Y/n).

"I don't know. I told her to stay close-"

"What did Bull say?" Jet asked and I looked up at him.

"He told me that someone close would die." I said and looked at (Y/n) again. She started to move and my eyes widened. She had bruises on her neck where Azamoth tried to strangle her.

"Spike?" She asked and Jet and I looked at her. She moved and quickly hugged me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm going to get Azamoth." She growled and I looked up at Jet. "Let's go." She said and walked to her ship.

Your POV

I felt so weak right now. When I woke in Spike's arms, I quickly hugged him. He seemed surprised. I thought after Azamoth finished me that he would kill Spike.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. I want to kill Azamoth.

"I'm going to get Azamoth." I growled and started to walk away. "Let's go." I said and got in my ship, waiting for Jet and Spike to get in theirs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Spike asked and I nodded, rubbing my throat. I slid on my red gloves and started my engine taking off quickly.

-time skip-

"Looking for this?" Spike asked and Azamoth looked at him.

"How? And I thought I killed you." He said and looked at me.

"I wouldn't die that easily." I said and we started to fight. Spike pushed me behind him and held up a table, which was smashed when Azamoth punched it. The two got in a fist fight and a lady was trying to shoot Spike. I stopped her and she looked at me.

"I don't want to hurt you." She said, still holding the gun.

"Then don't hurt him." I said and Azamoth ran, the lady soon following. Spike jumped on a car and started to kick the guys. I chased after Azamoth and the lady shot my shoulder and I yelped in pain. Jet helped me up and I ran to Spike.

"Shit! Take her to the Bebop! I'm going after them!" Spike said and I shook my head.

"I'm going with you!" I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not watching you get hurt or killed." He said and ran off. I stood there in shock.

It just sounded like he cared for me. I thought and Jet looked at me.

"Let's go. Spike will be okay." He said and I nodded. We went back to the BeBop. Jet put a bandage on my shoulder and we waited for Spike to get back. He soon did and I smiled. He started to do the thing he does while Jet cooks dinner and I watched him. He noticed me watching and walked away.

I hope he's okay. I thought and Jet came out.

"Get it while it's hot! Uh-" he said and I smiled.

"I'll go get him." I said and walked around to find Spike. "Spike! Food's ready!" I said and found him in a hallway.

"What?" He snapped and I smiled.

"Jet was right. You're always in a mood." I chuckled and he followed me to get something to eat.

-time skip-

I was about to fall asleep on the sofa and someone picked me up. I noticed it was Spike and sighed.

"What are you doing Spike?" I herd Jet ask and Spike ignored him. Soon Spike set me down on something soft and noticed it was a bed.

"I thought this would be more comfortable than a sofa." He said and I nodded. I smiled and snuggled with the pillow.

"Thank you." I said and he stopped for a second, then continued to walk away. I soon fell asleep.

Spike's POV

When (Y/n) said thank you... I blushed a little bit. I can't be falling in love with this girl... Can I? When I told her I can't watch her get hurt or die, I bet she thought it sounded like I cared for her. Well she is kinda c- nope! If I say that, that would be opening a bag full of nope!