Samekichi: ~Aquatic Dream~

You fell asleep, binge playing wadanohara. As you drifted deeper and deeper....in your dream, you grasped your surroundings.

" Deep sea town?!" You gasped. How did you get into the game you were only playing a minute ago?!

"(Y/N)!" Shouted the shark-boy.

"Same....kichi?" You asked.

He hugged you into a tight embrace
"I'm so glad we beat sal!" He said. This confused you.

"We beat Sal...?" You pondered. "...Oh yeah! He was evil the whole time" you said smiling. You dragged Samekichi to your house, not wanting to part with him yet.

"Wha-" he questioned, blushing.

"I just want to see what I look like...." You said.

When you got to the mirror, you gasped. You were wearing wadanohara's uniform, looks like you're taking her place.

Samekichi was confused....still confused, fairly confused.

"Samekichi....do you love me in this ending?"

"Ending? W-well....I'm not sure what you mean by that...because we both confessed (///~///) y-you know...when we fought Sal and we thought everything was over?"

He was blushing a lot. The shark boy came up from behind you and hugged your waist. You turned around in surprise.

"Heh...I always liked Samekichi, he's just so cute" you blushed thinking 'oh...I said that out loud'

He leaned in to kiss you and....you woke up.

"Damn, it was a dream...." You said looking at your computer screen, sitting up....

"Well, at least I enjoyed it^^"

~Fin~