Akoye Called And Told Me That He , Blaise , And Jalise Were Outside . I Saw That Blaise Was Driving . I Got In The Car And Gave Akoye A Kiss , Jalise One On The Cheek , And Popped Blaise In The Head .

" Nigga ! " He Exclaimed Rubbing His Head " Do You Have To Hit Me Everytime We Cant Hug ?! "

I Laughed " Yeah "

" Just Dont Say Hi To Me If It's Like That "

I Laughed Again And Took Out My Book .

" You Bout To Read ? " Akoye Asked Me .

" Yess . I Gotta Start My Homework "

" Are You Serious Girl ? "

" Yes , Im Serious Jalise "

" What You Reading ? " Blaise Asked .

" The Color Purple "

" Nigga Watch The Movie ! " Jalise Exlaimed .

" No I Gotta Read The Book "

" Man , Your Girl Boring Akoye "

" Shut Up " I Pulled Out My Head Phones " Which Olive Garden We Going To ? "

" The One Closest To Sky Zone So That's Like 45 Minutes And Then Sky Zone Another Another 15 "  Blaise Replied .

" Kay . I Put On My Headphones . See Yall In 45 Minutes "

I Got Pretty Far Into The Book And Eventually We Got To Olive Garden . On Our Way To Sky Zone I'll Try To Answer Some Questions . We Stood For A Little While , Just Talking , Then We Were Finally Seated .

" So " I Said Once We All Got Settle Down " What Did You Get Me ? "

" I Forgot About That " He Said Reaching Into His Pocket . He Pulled Out A Box And Opened It . I Watched Him Take Out A Necklace . He Handed It To Me . It Was The Cutest Thing In The Wooorld .

It Said:  ∞ Brielle and Akoye 2.27.14 ∞

" Thank You Baby ! " I Exclaimed And Kissed Him . I Gave It Back To Him And Turned Around And Lifted My Hair So He Could Put It On My Neck .

We Were Sitting Down , Waiting For Our Food And Talking . I Took My Phone Out From My Pocket And Went On Instagram . I Felt Like Going To Akoye's Page , So I Did . He's My Boyfriend , I Can Do Whatever The Hell I Want . As Soon As I Scrolled Down To The 4th Picture I Got Upset .

goldenbeauty__: tbh; you some wett wett and you fiyah or whateverr .. lowkey i be coming to your page to look at your pictures .. you just that cute

tool_lowlife: @goldenbeauty__ thanks ma . i see the effect i have on y'all hoes lmfaoo

goldenbeauty__: lmaoooooooooo chill now , i aint no hoe .

tool_lowlife: @goldenbeauty__ you know i was playing lmao , nice to know im really that cute though

goldenbeauty__: you are ♥ i really have never seen such a wet .

tool_lowlife: lmfaoo thank you @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: you dont need to say thank you for the truth .

tool_lowlife: then how i reply ? @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: iono .. telling me im cute too ?

tool_lowlife: lol you cute @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: i know .

tool_lowlife: what if i was lyin ? @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: are you ?

tool_lowlife: lmaoo , maybe @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: you should hmu . my kik is @goldenbeautyxo_

" Akoye , What Is This ? " I Asked , Showing Him My Phone .

He Glanced At It , Shrugging " Nothing , She Complimented Me , I Thanked Her "

" No , You Were Entertaining Her . Like You Actually Told Her She Cute "

" And ? Brielle Relax . It's No Big Deal . It Dont Even Matter "

" Yes , It Does Akoye " I Argued .

He Pulled Out His Phone " Can I Ask You Sum ? "

I Stared At Him " What ? "

" Hold On " He Said Scrolling Down An Instagram Page . Finally He Stopped And Turned His Phone Around .

" Why Pree ? Why Pree ? Why Pree ? Why Pree ? " The Video Played . Blaise Started Dying .

" WHERE'S THE TRUST ? " He Asked . Blaise Was Still Laughing And Jalise Hit Him So He'd Stop .

I Snatched His Phone .

" Brielle Give Me My Phone " He Got Upset .

I Went To Kik . I Had To See If Her Name Was Saved In His Contacts . I Typed In goldenbeautyxo_ ; There It Was . I Threw His Phone At Him Not Caring If It Cracked And Walked Out Of The Restaurant .

I Stood By The Car , Realizing I Couldn't Go Anywhere . He's So Irritating And That Was So Embarrassing Even If It Was Just Jalise And Blaise . I'm Pretty Sure Other People Were Watching Us Too .

" Brielle " Jalise Came Over To Me " You Want To Leave ? "

" Yes " 

" Kay , Lemme Go Get Them "

A Little While Later , The Three Of Them Came Out Of The Restaurant And Blaise Unlocked The Car . I Got In The Back And Jalise Did The Same . I Heard Akoye Smack His Lips And Get In The Passenger Seat .

" We Going To Sky Zone ? " Blaise Asked . They All Looked At Me .

" No , Drive Me Home " I Crossed My Arms .

" Matter Fact , My House " Jalise Said .

" So We Just Gon Waste This Gas ? " Akoye Asked .

" Shut The Hell Up . This Your Fault ! " Jalise Shouted .

" She's Overreacting " He Said Pulling Out His Phone .

" What You Mean I'm Overreacting Akoye ? You Were Sitting There Entertaining Another Girl ! AND You Hit Her Up . Her Name Isnt Supposed To Be In Your Kik Contacts Either "

" Still Overreacting "

" Nigga ! " Blaise Exclaimed " Do You Not Know When To Shut Yo Ass Up ? "

" And Put That Shit Away " Jalise Added .

I Just Rolled My Eyes And Put On My Headphones . I Took Out My Book And Tried To Read , But I Couldn't . I Was Reading , But I Wasnt . I'm Just Hurt , Upset , And Annoyed . The Video Was So Childish And He's So Frustrating . I Know This Is Just The First Wrong Thing , But Maybe He Wasnt Ready For This Type Of Commitment ..

*

*

*

___________________________