chap 9 . Lady in red

Start from the beginning

"SIS ." Lyla head snap looking at Marlen who was running up to her and give her a hug .

"Marlen w-what are you doing here ?" Not that she wasn't happy to see her sister but it way to early in the morning.  Not like marlen would get out of bed to cone visit her or something.

Marlen squeal .

Marlen on the side 😛😍

"Well mama is preparing your wedding so she ask us to come visit you to go over some stuff ." Lyla look at marlen bringing her eyebrows to the center of her forehead.

"Mom's here ? But i was going to get a wedding  planner ." Marlen drag lyla to the living room .

Where her mom and dad was at a long with a lady with grey suits and her glasses was on top of her  nose

Where her mom and dad was at a long with a lady with grey suits and her glasses was on top of her  nose .

"Aww here is my baby girl ." Her mom say walking up to her grabbing her face kissing her cheek , she smile at her mom .

"Morning ma dad ."

"Come darling. "Her mom push her down on the dark grey chair.

"Sweety this is Mrs Deaboux , she will be doing all your wedding plans ." Lyla look at Mrs deaboux who looks in her 40s or late 30s .

Lyla smile .

"Hello ."she wave .

"Ok honey i know that you and lucas might want to wait for marriage and stuff but like i said im not getting any younger , i want grandkids and does your father ." Lyla let out a nervous laugh.

"But ma i actually g."her mom cutt her off .

"Don't worry about nothing, we will be asking you when you want the wedding to be held and don't worry about the dress . jade said you can come to her shop and get one ." Her mom say smiling.

Jade had work her butt off getting herself a wedding dress shop while still in college.

Lyla didn't have time to speak with her mom keep cutting her off .