𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓' 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Shotgun!" Dude barks.

My face drops, "No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous," Carlos says like he wasn't fazed by the fact that his dog just talked.

"Did he just..." Jay and I couldn't even finish my sentence because we were so shocked.

"You guys are not going to the Isle. It's dangerous," I exclaim.

Evie comes up to me and grabs onto my hands, "Mal went back," she sighs. I look down at the ground, I almost felt a teardrop.

"Then I'm going with you," I state.

"No!" everyone yells towards me.

"Yes. Or else I'm telling Fairy Godmother that you're going to the Isle," I reason taking steps towards Fairy Godmothers house until someone gave up.

"Fine!" a familiar voice to Ben groans.

"Bro, you'll be risking her life," Carlos says.

"I can take care of myself," I remind them.

"Okay, well, you aren't going to the Isle looking like that," Evie says pointing towards my outfit. She soon drags me back to her dorm room.

Evie and I were running down the same stairs. I was dressed to fit in with the Isle kids and I could pull it off but only if I didn't talk because it would be too princess-like. "Took you long enough," Jay says fixing his hair, I roll my eyes and then nudge him when I got closer.

"Let's go," Ben says as everyone started going towards the car. When we get into the limo Evie told us the plan.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Evie informs everyone.

"Got it," the boys say. Jay starts driving and the bridge to the Isle magically appears.

After crossing the magical border, I couldn't believe here I was in the Isle. Everyone got out of the car, "Ben, help me with the tarp," Carlos said running towards a dumpster that has a tarp over it. They brought it over and we covered the entire car. I kind of wandered off after we finish.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me, "Weird, isn't it?" Ben sighs.

"Well, it's not Auradon. I mean, this is what they had to go through growing up while we lived in luxury," I bluntly say.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asked walking towards some tunnel.

"Ben!" I scolded my brother under my breath.

All the Isle kids stood beside me as Ben observes the tunnel probably wondering what was on the other side, "You don't want to know," Jay states putting his arm on Ben's back.

Evie gets Ben back into reality, "Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here," Carlos announces before we start walking the opposite way of the tunnel.

We walked through some alleyway. It felt unpleasant. I was walking beside Evie when I felt my bag get snatched from my grip, "Hey! Hey! Stop!" we both grab onto an arm from the kids that stole from us. I look over at Evie and then the kids.

NOT JUST A PRINCESS ▹ CARLOS DE VILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें