For you guys

Hey guys, thanks for the encouragement! Many people have messaged me their great sincerely complements on this video and I really love that you guys are loving what I'm creating, this is also a big part of my childhood. It brought me and showed me love and now I want to thank the people who are helping me with this book.Shoutout to Meowenette  who had the same childhood experience as me. You go girl!! And now back to the story.

(Y/n)POV
I laid down on the field of grass as I stared at the girl, Penny called her dog Bolt who I think was in a tv show or something. They played and laughed together. Those moments reminded me of me and how Mike would do it. We would do some belly rubbing and then some fetching and sometimes we would learn some tricks. I learnt how to catapult rocks at a long distance.
   A cat then sat beside me. I was alerted, I don't really trust cats, "relax girl, I won't bite." She told as I looked at her with every movement she made.
She wiggles her tail as she saw the girl and dog playing. "Ahh, this days could never get better," She said with a relief on her face. I sat still and watched Mike, Penny and Bolt play. It looked like Mike was having fun, he was always so serious with school and never stopped to play for a while. 

  After Mike had fun with Bolt and Penny, we went in and had dinner. I laid on the living room floor beside the couch. Bolt sat down beside me, "Hey, you holding up good lately?"
I was alerted, because I didn't trust dogs, eventhough I was one. "It's okay you know. You're staying over for a week anyway. We should get to know each other more." I didn't say a thing I wanted to be left alone and this 'Bolt' kept annoying me with his presence. I'm usually fine with it but something about him and his owner made me feel.... Annoyed.

  I strayed over the door and laid there until the door was flung open throwing me over to the wall. That really hurt. No one came worried about? Rude. The man coming into the house is fairly big and had jet black hair along with a moustache. Who was this man I wondered?