||2||

#NoProofred
Sorry seems like my friend is busy these days. You can comment if you find any grammatical errors,  I'll edit it. 😊

---------------

Khushi walked down to join everyone, trying to not the fear she is feeling right now, "What if Arnav ji actually stops this marriage?"

Khushi: No he wouldn't do it! He wouldn't take this risk because of Anjali ji. Chanting the name of Devi Maiyya she joined others praying that nothing should go wrong.

Arnav walked down thinking hard how could he turn everything according to him again. Khushi's denial to his proposal was unexpected to him. Arnav looked at Khushi who was standing in front if him but he can see she is in some thought and he wonder what it is!

-----------------------------

Arnav walked towards Khushi as Akash and Payal took blessings of elders, determination shining in his eyes.

Arnav: Don't be so happy Khushi, you have proved today how selfish you're and I can't snatch my siblings happiness because of someone selfish like you.

Khushi tried to walk away when he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Arnav: But that doesn't mean I'll let you go so easily, Khushi looked at him with frown.

Arnav: You have to marry me Khushi!

Khushi: Look Mr. Raizada... interrupted by Arnav.

Arnav: Shhh... You can risk your sister's happiness but you want to become homeless.

Khushi: What?

Arnav(smirked): If you don't agree for the contract marriage, then be ready to vacant Gupta House within next 24 hours with your family.

Khushi: You can't do that.

Arnav: I can and you know it! I have the power here and I'll make sure you don't get any shelter.

Arnav: Now you decide what do you want?

Smirking he was passing by her when her voice stopped him.

Khushi: I am ready!

Arnav: I didn't heard correctly.

Khushi gulped the lump in her throat and turned to face him concealing her emotions and hiding her tears.

Khushi: I am ready Mr. Raizada! I'll marry you right here, right now.

Arnav: Good decision.

Khushi(smiling): May be but I promise by then end of this contract period it'll be proved as worst decision of your life. I am ready for this Contract Marriage but I'll make your life hell in these months. You'll regret every moment of this Contract Marriage.

---------------------------------------

Soon Arnav announced that he wants to marry Khushi, some faces was showing shock, some happiness but they all agreed so now Arnav and Khushi are getting married on same mandap where Akash and Payal married sometime ago.

As they took saat phere, Khushi vowed to take revenge from these two mens who had made her life a joke. Till evening which Khushi was flying like a butterfly was crushed by these two selfish mens, that was the "Moment of Destruction" for Khushi Kumari Gupta.

As she hugged her jiji after marriage, she saw the creep standing beside Anjali ji going insane with this marriage, she smiled. She smiled a crooked smiled not happy of which everyone is habituated.

She looked beside her to see Arnav who was looking at Shyam with a winning smirk and Shyam was throwing daggers on their way. She smiled sarcastically, they both have made her life a joke, played with her emotions. One in his manly ego and anger so other one in his Lust and madness.

She'll make sure by the end of the contract marriage, Shyam Manohar Jha will be paying for his sins, and Arnav Singh Raizada's ego will be crushed by her, he'll be begging for her forgiveness.

Now it's her turn, the countdown has begun for their " Moment of Destruction".

To be continued..........................