~

“Doc help me please.” She said habang nakahawak sa dibdib nya. Lumapit ako para icheck sya.

“Hey Ms. Tatlonghari what happen?”

“Ang lakas kasi ng tibok ng puso ko doc.”

“Let me check your heartbeat.”

“Ay naku hindi gagana ang stethoscope mo.”

“Huh?” naguguluhang tanong ko sa kanya.

“Just feel it with your bare hands.” She whispered in my ear. She unbuttoned half of her blouse which exposes her bra and her cleavage. Nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa ginawa nya.

“W-what are you doing?!” instead of answering my question she grab my hand and put it on her chest. I can feel her heart beating fast. Damn Vice stop her. Sigaw ng utak ko.

“Tingin mo doc, may sakit ba ko?” she whispered then bite my ear in a seductive way. Sh*t bat pinagpapawisan ako?

“You’re crazy.”

“Yes. I’m crazy for you.” She touches my chest and caressed it. Ang init ng palad nya. She was about to kiss me when......

“O MY GOSH!” bigla ay inagaw ko ang kamay ko sa kanya. Ganun din ang ginawa nya at lumayo sya.

“Anne.” “Nurse Anne.” Sabay na wika namin.

“I’m just checking her.” Biglang lumabas sa bibig ko. Seriously Vice wala na bang ibang palusot. Anne gave me a suspicious look while Karylle just chuckled. Crazy girl.

“Checking her what huh doc?” then she smirk. “My gosh Vice your blushing.” Then they both laugh. Mga baliw.

~

 “Shut up Anne. And please how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t like her.” I told her in a cold tone.

“Whatever Mr. Viceral. Deny it if you want.” She whispered to me. “Oh. By the way punta ka sa birthday party ko mamaya ha?” then she handed me her invitation.

“Bakit dalawa to?” I asked her confusedly.

“Para kay Karylle yung isa. Pakibigay na lang paggising nya. Bye.” Then she left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

“Gising ka na pala. Are you feeling better now?” I asked as she got up. Her hair was messy. Her skirt was slightly folded upward exposing her long sexy legs. Damn Vice ano bang iniisip mo? It’s a good thing nakayuko sya kaya hindi nya ko nakita.

“Yes. Thank you.”

“Welcome. Oh, Before I forgot. Here pinapabigay ni Anne.” Then I handed her the invitation.

“Thanks. I have to go.”

“Hey. Umiiyak ka ba?” I asked her when I noticed her swollen eyes. She just shook her head.

“Hindi. Nanaginip lang ako. Isang masamang panaginip.” Her voice was sad. Same as her eyes.

 “It’s just a dream. Hindi totoo yun ok?” I told her as I hold her cheeks and wipe her tears away.

“Sana nga. Sana panaginip lang yon.” She said and looked straight in my eyes. “Sige doc. May klase pa ko. Bye.” And she kissed the side of my lips. Because of that my heart skips a beat. Karylle what are you doing to me?