💠Chapter 19💠

Magsimula sa umpisa

We gather all in the middle. Lahat ng mga kalahok ay may kanya kanyang gear. The Elves looks like a veteran warriors lalo na ang iba. Yung kakaiba lang ay ang mga sorcerers dahil naka black cloak sila.

"The game is, The last stand. You will be fighting and the group who will remain standing will win the first round!" Saad ng emcee. "But strictly no killing." Saad nito.

"So we are going to fight all of them?" Saad naman ni Jin and he looks deadly with his gear. Ni walang kangiti-ngiti ito sa mukha.

"I guess, we need a strategy. We might be in the advantage but still there are sorcerers. They can create more than one element." Saad naman ni Luna.

Tama. Kung iisipin ngayon ang mga ito ang dapat ikabahala. The other group only weave one element while sorcerers, knows spells can summon the four elements as well. And to think na sa lahat ng grupo, kami lang grupo na may babae, ang iba lahat ay puro lalaki.

"They might be but they are just spells. And there might be weakness." Saad naman ni Yuan.

Tumunog ulit ang trumpeta ngayon nagkumpol kumpol na kami in 6 areas as our base. There are flags as well para matukoy kung kaninong base yun.

"The game......starts.......now!" Sigaw ng emcee and the gong rang.

In one second, the other teams, goes barbaric style and we moved in a flash. Ginamit ko ang teleportation ko na ngayon ay maalam ko na paanong gamitin. We ran fast but suddenly the floor went slippery at napagtanto na lang namin na naging yelo na ang tinatakbuhan namin sahig. I almost fell off pero naagapan ko yun. The five was having a hard time which is now fighting the other group. I put my hands on the ground and in a flash, the ice evaporated like nothing into thin air and made a hissing sound.

The silver Ice's eyes went into slits when they saw their ice was gone. One of the Hell Fire went into my direction and without a warning, a burst of fire hit me. Napasinghap ang lahat dahil kitang kita nila na tinamaan ako. I felt the extreme heat and stings of pain but I was wondering, I was hit by the bursting flame but I am not burning. The fire was licking every inch of me. Oo mahapdi but seems it is not giving me harm. I cooled down the fire and I emerged without any single scratch or burnt skin or hair or clothes. Good thing the clothes is resistant to fire.

The eyes of the person who hit me with fire went wide when he saw me did not got hurt even a little. I raise my right hand and created hot molten blue fire like rope. The hottest flame in the galaxy and I throw it to him. When it touched his body it went like it has some mind and snaked into his body ended up pinning him down to the ground and unable to move. He can't even release fire since the one I put on him is a blue fire where it only devours all kind of fire upon its reach.

I throw some more of the molten blue fire and slowly each of them was pinned down on the ground. The sorcerers was easily defeated since they are not good with physical combat. Una nahirapan sila Yuan sa mga ito pero napansin agad ng mga ito na hindi marunong sa pisikalan kaya doon nila ito inatake.

Jin released a tremendous hurricane at kinain ito ang limang elves and they went turning for a long time na hindi tinigilan ni Jin. After the hurricane went stop, the elves was falling like limps and unconscious. Ang lulupit nila grabe, I will make sure na hindi sila kakalabanin.

Ngayon ay ang natira na lang ay ang Aquarius at Silver Ice. Magaling sila. Both physical and even their abilities. We are all breathing heavily. We are using our ability so it is not that easy. The Aquarius attacked us using water pressure but Violet deflected it by using her water barrier. Silver Ice released ice spikes and come raining towards us but I released my blue fire that formed into ceilings and the ice was creating hisses as it sizzles when it touch my blue fire and went into nothing.

Then they attacked us in one time ice and water are bursting towards us. Yuan immediately released his raging fire as Violet created the barrier. The sound of deflected water was like someone is throwing water somewhere and the sizzling sound is quite a noise as well. Luna throws white balls para madistract ang mga kalaban.

We are being hunted. 2 groups vs one. Jin was eyeing the enemies. We must end this and we must win. Hindi ako makakapayag na matalo kami lalo na at nanonood ang buwisit na Osiris na yun. Hindi ako makakapayag.

"Jin, lift me up!" Saad ko rito.

He look at me incredulously. "What the fuck your talking about?" Tanong niyang sobrang nagtataka.

"Lift me using your air where I can see the enemies." Klaro ko naman rito.

Mukhang nahimasmasan naman ito kaya wala itong ipinag-atubuli ang I found myself floating in mid-air.

I can hear gasp pero hindi ko yun pinansin pa. Isang paraan lang ang naiisip ko para matapos na ang stage one. To froze them all. Kaya hindi na ako nag-atubiling magpakawala ng tubig and I was creating a tidal wave behind the two groups. It is too late for them to notice at nilamon na sila ng tidal wave na ginawa ko. The water turned into a giant water ball with high pressure inside at suddenly I decreased the temperature of the water into negative 40. In just a matter of seconds, the water wall turn into ice and it landed with a huge thud. The 10 people were frozen but they are not dead. They are just frozen and unable to move.

I flew down as the game ended. But as soon as I came down one of the pinned down from Hell fire was able to escape and came running towards me holding a sword. He swished and It did not cut me but I felt like something went off. The guy was pinned again and I look down where my front dress was cut open. My eyes went wide when My dress was about to fall off but suddenly Yuan teleported and he dragged me towards him and I was caught inside his embrace. He covered me and use his red cape to hide me.

"That was sneaky!" Naisaad naman ni Luna na ngayon ay lahat na ng mga kalaban nila ay hindi na makagalaw.

"And we have our stage 1 winner! The Elites!" Hiyaw ng emcee and even the huge crowd went wild.

"Are you okay?" Tanong naman ng palihim sa akin ni Yuan.

"It is so embarrassing." Sagot ko naman rito. Nakakahiya talaga! Muntikan pa akong makitaan. Alam ko naman na hindi yun sinasadya ng lalaki, talagang abnormal lang ang damit na ito.

"I'll kill the bastard, whoever made your dress." Saad ni Yuan at mas lalo pa nitong hinigpitan ang pagkakayapos sa akin. The trumpet sang kaya hinablot ni Yuan ang kanyang red cape at binalot ito sa akin. Very gentleman indeed.

Namula naman ako sa ginawa nito. Hindi ko inexpect na kahit papano ay caring din naman pala ito. Ang alam ko lang kasi masungit ito at jerk. Before I forgot, I thawed the ice and the frozen people there came out coughing and even vomitting with water. But no one is dead so it is fine.

And we exited the arena to receive our prize.