Hidan- Shush for a minute

Start from the beginning

                I went back to my room and set up a trap. When I was done I went to the door of the base and waited for Hidan. 5 minutes later he came. “What took you so long?” I asked. “I only took 5 minutes so shut up.” He said. “Whatever” I mummbled.  We continued to walk until we reached a hotel close to the ball. “You know the ball is tonight in an hour.” Hidan said. “Uggghhh.” I said as we entered the hotel. “We’ll take a 2 bedroom.” I said to the lady at the front desk. She handed  us the key and we went up to our room.  I sat on one of the beds and sat my bag next to it.

                “I’m going to take a nap” I told Hidan as he sat on the other bed.

*~45 minutes~*

                I woke up with Hidan staring at me from the other bed. He looked away and I could’ve sworn he blushed but I was probably seeing things. He was in his tux just laying there looking at the ceiling. He looked pretty handsom. As I thought about that I was staring and I began to blush. I shook my head and stood up. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I changed into a long purple dress, but it wasn’t puffy. It had a ribbon going across my stomach. I saw a curling iron and curled my hair after I took it out of my usual pigtails.

                I slipped on some black heels and opened the bathroom door. “C’mon let’s go.” Hidan said looking away. This time I’m sure he blushed. I grabbed his hand as we walked out the room and he stiffened a little. I ignored it and kept walking towards the ball. We entered and we went to the dance floor. They were playing an up beat song so I began to sway a little bit as Hidan began dancing a little. I looked around until I saw a guy wink at me. I rolled my eyes and kept dancing with Hidan.  They began to play a slow song and I looked at Hidan. He looked at me and grabbed my one of my hands and put his free hand around my waist as we danced to the song.

                Then that same dude pushed Hidan out the way and began to dance with me. He handed me a number than left. I looked at it and it was a room number to a hotel room. I dropped it on the floor and pulled Hidan back closer to me. He seemed kind of ticked off when I looked at him. I put my arms around his neck and he looked down at me. I began to blushe as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he smirked. I put my head on my chest as we swayed to the music.

*~After the Ball~*

                We waited at the door for the guy with the scroll. And when he came we took the scroll and headed back to the hotel. When we got back Hidan pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away and I looked at him. “Sorry I tripped.” He said and I walked into the bathroom a little sad. I really like Hidan but I don’t think he likes me back enough to actually kiss me which makes me sad.

*~Back At The Base~*

                I walked into the base with Hidan and went in my room. Tobi was in there. “TOBI WHAT THE HELL GET OUT MY FUCKING ROOM!!!” I screamed at him. Hidan walked into my room and just stared at me. “GET OUT MY ROOM!!!” I yelled and Tobi got up and left. “Harumi, shush for a miute.” Hidan said and he kissed me. “Was that another one of you tripped incidents?” I asked breaking away. “No Harumi im sorry I really do like you.” He said. “Will you be mine please?” he asked and I smiled. “Yea sure.” I said kissing him.

THE END!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

FINISHED!!

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHO YOU WANT ME TO DO NEXT

IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS I WILL CHOOSE SOMEONE RANDOM!! :)

TO

ME

THIS

WAS

KINDA

SHORT

BUT

WHATEVER!!!

C

YA

NEXT

TIME

~Erin/Mya <3