💠Chapter 17💠

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Be careful miss. They are still wolves." Saad naman ni Glendel na mukhang siya ang natatakot para sa akin.

I do not feel scared. They are innocent and I can't feel any malice from them. The one with silver eyes stepped forward with hesitation. His face bores confusion and if he could only talk, I am sure that he is already asking me who am I. Well, I will just answer are you sure you wanna know? Spiderman one line po, hiniram ko lang.

"Come on, boy." Saad ko dito.

He hesitated but forwarding slowly. Now he is standing right in front of me and I kneeled down to make me and him level with eyes. As soon as I directed my gaze to his silver eyes, a flash of electricity flowed and something like a string was tied feeling. The flashing went gone in an instant.

Napalingon naman ako kay Glendel. "Did you see that?" I ask her. I was sure she saw it.

"What?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Glendel. "You were staring at the pup. You seem like in a staring contest." Komento nito.

Hindi nito nakita ang mga nakita ko? O baka naman guni-guni ko lang yun. I touched the head of the pup and he blink and closed his eyes. He seems like he likes my touch. His tail is already wagging but the two wolves remain at the corner watching.

"Miss, we need to go now." Paalaala naman ni Glendel sa akin.

I sighed. They are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen but I have to bid goodbye. I stood up and closed the fence to avoid the wolves from running outside. I started walking at pabalik na kami sa loob ng palasyo when I noticed something, I can sense someone is following us.

My senses went sensitive and I can already feel it that it is too close. I immediately turned to be just stunned of what I saw. It was the white wolf with the silver eyes. I was wondering how did he escaped when I surely locked the fence.

"We got trouble. The little one escaped." Naisaad ko.

Glendel gaze fell to the white pup. "We need to return it immediately. The queen treasures these wolves the most." Saad na ito.

Agad itong lumapit sa tuta pero nagulat na lang ito ng muntik na itong kagatin. They might be small but they are still wolves. Ako naman ang nagulat sa inasal nito. Glendel step backwards. Natakot ito dahil sa ginawa ng pup. I was hesitating to touch it as well, I was scared that he might do the same thing to me. But I was in awe when he moves closer to me and rubbing his body on my legs like a cat!

"Gods." Naisambit ni Glendel.

The barn watcher was running towards us when he saw the little one escaped. He immediately held the white up and carried it.

"I am sorry for the trouble but next time, do not associate with the barn animals." Saad nito at naglakad na ito pabalik sa barn.

The white pup was squirming and even howling. He seems like he did not like to be carried that way. But I felt relieved as well knowing that he will be back in his cage. Tumalikod na ako at patuloy na kami sa paglakad pabalik sa loob ng palasyo.

•••

The palace is in festivity feel. There is a lively music but it is an orchestra. I went to the patio where it is an open air like balcony and fronting with different kinds of flowers.

From this area, I can almost see the entire city below us. The city where I grown up but I can't pin point where is our house since this is my first time seeing the view as well. There are lots of building, it is a typical modern city. I never thought that the city looks beautiful from this view.