Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Some of the parts aren't accurate because I don't remember much of the episodes. Don't think that I'm not a real fan of avneil. Actually, my memory is weak.

Read this with caution. This os is kind of a tragedy. This doesn't involve any mature content and this is mostly from Neil's POV. If you really ship Avneil and feel that you would die from their separation, don't even dare to read the last part.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

The first time he had met her, he had thought she was a total disaster. He had been trying catch case 123, but ended up falling into a river with a heavy girl in his arms, who quickly became a case to him. The girl had irritated him immensely. He never had met a stupid yet daring girl like her. It made him get attracted to her, made him think about her all the time. He would always dismiss the thought that he had fallen in love at first sight by saying to himself that she was just a freaking case. He had never thought that the case would worm her way into his forever-sealed heart.

The girl had been so stupid that to get rid of him, she decided to ride alone in a truck with a guy she had never met before. Neil knew what was going to happen, and he risked his opportunity to finally catch the thief he had been after for so long. Had he gone mad? (probably, for her, in love.)

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa main shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

They had finally been rescued by Neil's fellow officers. The next morning, when he had stormed into Ali's café to calm himself down. Who wouldn't be frustrated if they lost someone they had been trying to find for eternity?

Then Neil had ranted on how Ananya was annoying or was this or that. Only to be teased by Ali that he had fallen in love. He thought that it was true, just for a nanosecond before thinking how could a person fall in love this fast? He also hadn't forgotten any of the moments he had shared with Juhi, the love of his life.

He denied it and walked away, not being able to tolerate Ali's shayaris.

Mujhe azmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Whenever he was free, Ananya would leak into his thoughts and he would keep on thinking and thinking about her. Whenever he would close his eyes, he would always see those charcoal black eyes staring at him. He seriously missed those beautiful eyes and longed to see them.

He did not have wait long, though. She emerged out of nowhere, looking like an angel in her royal blue lehenga. She was on one knee and was holding his hand, the engagement ring was in the other. He felt like he was daydreaming, like all the other times before.

He soon snapped out of it and realized that it was real. To cover up his embarrassment as he had been staring—wait, they both had been staring at each other for God knows long, he teased her saying that she liked him so much that she came here from who knows how far.

Junoon hai mera
Banu main tere kaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae dil hai mushkil

He knew that the 'fake bangles incident' had been planned by someone who was trying to break his and Rhea's marriage. The case he had been working on and Ananya seemed to have some kind of connection and he wanted to find out (and also to meet the girl he had been dying to see). After his melodrama, his mother had finally agreed to go to the family's house whose members had insulted them.

When they had reached there, he really had wanted to take a picture of Ananya's shocked face. She clearly hadn't been expecting them. Just for a moment he had averted his gaze from Ananya to greet the Mehtas and she had vanished into thin air. The two families were converting with each other, but Neil's eyes were busy looking for the girl he had unintentionally and unknowingly fallen in love with.