2# Time to Do What I Do Best

Pretend that the picture up above doesn't add that girls face, picture Avery in that outfit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched the four kids walk out towards the Limo, waiting for them move along. The limo driver looked away, giving me the chance to run up to the limo and throw myself into the trunk. The limo driver thru in a bag, closing the trunk while I did a small squeak about the pain.

I soon heard screaming, making me raise my eyebrow and see what was going on with seeing the ocean. There was bump, making me jump up with the bags, all of them landed on me making me laugh in pain.

The car came to a stop, hearing band and cheering about the new arrivals, I smiled, pulling out my sword and unlocking the back. I kicked it open, crawling out of the trunk while every princess and prince gasped, all eyes on me.

"Avery?!" Evie says, looking at me oddly. "How did you-"

"You saw me crawl out of it." I say, twirling my sword while looking around at the princesses. "Hey guys! What's up!"

Everyone just blinked at me, while looking at each other. I huff, seeing a dirty head but walking up to me. "Hello, welcome to Aurdon. You must be-"

"The daughter of Captain Hook, yes."

He smiled at me before looking at the others, a smile plastered on his face. I roll my eyes, looking around then looking at Carlos, his face dirty with chocolate. I walk towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder, with a knowing villain smirk. Carlos slowly looked at me, his eyes widening at how close I was.

"I can help with that." I say, about to place my finger on his upper lip.

Carlos gulped, watching as I pulled away, wiping the chocolate off on the limo. The prince told us to come, Carlos and I catching up towards him. We all watched a statue form from man to beast, Carlos screaming and jumping into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to form from man to beast. So we all now that there's still hope." Ben said, looking at all of us.

"My father says there's no such thing as hope." I say, finally putting away my sword.

"Does he shed much?" Mal asks him.

"Yeah. My mom doesn't let him sit on the couch." Ben answered, just looking at Mal.

I gag, following Ben and Audrey, which that Audrey chick has been giving me dirty looks, oddly looking at my sense of fashion. I look around in the palace, noticing that there was way to much fancy stuff.

"Hey Ben." I say, turning around to face him. "Why do you guys feed us moldy food? Aren't we human beings as well or do you guys think that since good is better than evil. Doesn't mean you get to choose our food to eat."

Ben frowned, looking confused about my question. "What?"

Mal laughed, stepping in front of me. "Forget about her. She's a pirate, pirates are hard to understand when you first meet them."

After that, we were sent to our dorms, Evie and Mal making the guy nerves. I roll my eyes, standing beside Carlos and Jay, watching the girls stand beside the man.

"New class?" Mal asks him, eating something in her mouth. "Come on guys. Let's go find our rooms."

We all followed her, going up the stairs. "Oh, guys. The dorms are that way."

We all went down, going the right way this time. I groan, wishing that I never went into the back of that limo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was currently in my room, that I had all to myself. My nose scrunched up, looking around at the stupid pink colors.

"This makes me want to throw up." I mumble, staring at another goody good decorator.

I walk towards the curtains, closing both sides, with a smile plastered onto my face.

"Better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, we were all in good class, all of us bored out of our minds. Mal raised her hand, getting another right while Carlos was surprised by how good she was doing. I smile, noticing how good Carlos is.

I groan, noticing a goody tu shoes. I look at her, watching her squeak and run by us. "Baby."

Mal back handed my head, making me stand up and point my sword at her. "Did you forget about our deal?"

The other three looked at me and Mal, staring wide eyed at how cruel I was being. Fairy godmother gasped, with a sudden scream that made me do my well known smirk.

"Avery dear! How about you put down the sword and not be like your father."

I look back at her, my eyes glaring daggers at her. "This conversation is over."

I put away my sword, sitting back down on my seat. After that the boys started fighting, Fairy Godmother stopping them from doing more damage.