I saw a red light as he placed his hand on Ed's arm.

"It's not broken anymore!" Ed said while messing with his arm.

The man then starts feeling Ed's body.
(Sorry if it sounds weird lol 😂)

"A few broken ribs as well." He said.

That same red lighting appeared. Ed then was pressing his ribs.

"You three are reliable resources. You must remain alive and healthy." The man said.

Ed then went next to Al and I.

"This isn't right guys." Ed said.
"Yeah he didn't thin out my armor." Al said.
"And he doesn't use a circle." I said.
"There isn't any equivalent exchange." We all said.

I looked at Ed.

"He did heal are wounds though." I said.
"He didn't heal mine. What are you?" Ling says in disgust.

I look at Ling.

"What the hell's inside of you?" Ling asks.
"I would ask you the same, but I honestly don't care. You can eat him." The man said.
"Okay!" Gluttony said.
"Wait! He's our friend. You said you needed us happy. So don't eat him!" Edward said, while we got next to Ling.
"Please don't eat him." I said.

He then turned his back as Gluttony came closer.

"But I have no need for him. Your friendship doesn't make him any less useless to me." The man said.
"I don't like him. I could tell he looks down on humans and calls us fools." Ling said in disgust.
"Do you look at an insect and consider it a fool. An insect is so beneath you that it would be a waste of your time to consider judging it. That would be an accurate summation on my feelings towards you humans."

Edward then shot stone slabs at this Father guy.

"Look. You may have healed our wounds, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE US FRIENDS! It's apparent that you're the one behind all this evil! I'm taking you down. I DONT CARE HOW MANY CRONIES YOU GOT!" Ed screamed.
"And just who are you calling a crony, Pipsqueak?" Envy asked angrily.
"Grr. PIPSQUEAK?!"
"Uh.." Al and I said.

Ed then shot flexible metal pipes to wrap around the father guy.

"GOTCHA NOW BOSS MAN!" Ed said, while the man broke the pipe.

Envy then attacked Ed. Ed dodges and jumps off. I then use my alchemy to send stone spikes at Envy.

"Uhhh. This is a waste of time." The man said, as he stepped forward creating the red lightning.

I saw Ling there. The light shining on his face. Once the light dimmed, I clapped my hands on the ground. Nothing happened.

"What?" I said.

Edward and Alphonse gasped like I was.

"What's going on? I can't transmute!" We all said, as Envy used his many hands to trap us all.

A little shard of rock slid through my cheek as it happened. It bled for a few seconds, as a blue light surrounded that area, healing it completely. I then got lifted into the air by Envy.