I looked down and then nodded. He lifted my face and kissed me. I pulled away.

"My cousin though, while I was pregnant?" I looked at him.

He just looked down.

"Hi love." He said, kneeling down picking up Gianna. She just walked in.

"Daddy." She smiled and kissed him. He smiled. Her eyes change colors sometimes, she probably got it from Cam's real mom. They're a hazelish green right now, "who that?" She asked.

"Baby, this is your new brother, J."

She nodded and laid her head on Cam's chest. I doubt she understands.

"What's wrong?" Cam asked.

She pointed to her butt.

"You want Daddy to change your diaper?" he asked.

She nodded.

He laid her on her back as she smiled up at him.

"It's not funny." He made a face.

He finished up and kissed her. Just then Faithe walked in.

"Mommy, who's that?" She asked, pulling her hair down.

"This is your baby brother, Jeremiah." I said.

"But you didn't have him."

".. I know, he's Daddy's baby."

"So Daddy had a baby with someone else ?"

"Yes." I said.

Faithe looked at her dad.

"Can I have a hug?"

"No!" She said & walked out.

He sighed and rocked Gianna.

"I'm gonna go pick Kayden up."

"Bubby!" Gianna screamed.

"You wanna go ?" Cam asked.

She nodded. Cam got up and walked out the room, he soon came back with a sleeping CJ.

"Aw, look at my little chub chub." I smiled, picking him up and kissing his cheek.

"Come help me put them in their car seats." He said.

I went downstairs with the three kids and put them all in car seats, Jeremiah went in Kayden's old one.

"I'll be back home soon." He said, getting in the car, leaning out the window.

"Okay." I said.

"Gimme a kiss, babe." He said.

I leaned in the window and kissed him softly.

"Let me give my babies kisses." I said. I leaned in the backseat and kissed CJ, Gianna, and Jeremiah. It still somewhat hurt me, even though I was telling myself he's mine.

"Love you." Cam said.

"Okay, love you."

**

"Do you wanna see my racecars ?!" I heard Kayden's high pitched voice say. I rolled over and saw him on the floor with Cameron and Jermiah. Jeremiah was in Cameron's lap.

"Vroom Vroom !" Kayden pretended to drive him racecar. Jeremiah squealed & laughed. Cameron looks so happy. "Mommy, this is my baby brother." Kayden said.

"I know, pumkin." I smiled, looking at all three of them. They look so alike.

"Oh, baby. You're up." Cam said, standing up holding Jeremiah.

I sat up and Cameron grabbed a bouqet of
white roses & a dozen white chocolate strawberries.

"Awww, babe. Whats this ?" I smiled, grabbing them.

He handed me a Tiffany & Co. box.

"An apology." He said.

I opened the box and it was a white diamond tennis braclet.

"Awwww, Cammy." I said, tearing up.

"I love you, pookie." He said, leaning in. I kissed him.

"And I love you." I said, grabbing Jeremiah & kissing his face.

"Thank you, London. For real." He said, then left the room.

**

Cameron's POV -

I handed Faithe a Tiffany & Co. box as I sat on her bed.

"Before you open it, I wanna talk." I said.

She looked up at me & I pulled her into my arms.

"Faithe, I am so sorry for everything I've ever put you through. You're so young and I've put you through so much. When I first held you, I didn't know what it meant to be a father. I ain't have shit.. I mean anything. I was depending on your Grandmas for everything. I knew that I would do anything for you, I've gotten shot, killed, sold stuff and almost even went to jail for you & your momma. You are my first born. You used to never wanna leave Daddy's arms & now you can't even stand being around me & that hurts me so much. I had you when I was 18 years old. I was a baby. But you were still my baby girl & my princess. You'll always be my princess. You are my rock. You've helped make me into the man I am today, and without you, I would be nothing. I love you so much, Faithe & I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry if I've hurt you.. and I miss my baby girl." I said, shedding a few tears.

I opened the box for her and it was a locket with a picture of me holding her when she was a baby. I was crying in that picture. I was so happy, yet so scared that day. I put the necklace on her and kissed her cheek.

"I love and miss you too, Daddy. I'm sorry for being mean to you." She wiped her tears.

I just hugged her until she fell asleep in my arms.